Wii Fit

Well, I had to go to three stores because they were sold out by 10:00 a.m. this morning but I got one! =D> I love -- love -- love this! The information I learned about myself was actually pretty cool but scary! This little beauty takes your data, height, weight, etc., calculates your BMI, allows you to set trackable goals and creates charts of your progress. I'm all about the charts! hehe.

I found out I have the physical fitness of a 69 year old! (I'm 48!) I favour my right side, my balance is way off and my spacial sense is -- well, let's just stay coordination isn't my strong point evidently.

The weight limitation for the balance board is 330 pounds and you work at your own pace. I highly recommend this one ladies. It was fun, facinating and made me want more! However, given my work deadlines I reluctantly stepped away but guaranteed I'll be back in the morning for my next workout. I now have physical goals for improving what are now identified as definite weaknesses.

Cheers Ninendo for a productive and fun workout program!

I have heard good things about this game system... I have he "Yourself Fitness" game for the PS2 which has a personal trainer take you through various workouts (you can even select what kinds of equipment you have at your house (hand weights, balance ball, etc) and it will give you a workout using those things. It does the same kind of tracking with your weights and goal but I think the addition of the balace board that can help you make sure you're doing the exercises correctly!

I was going to wait and get my son a Wii for Christmas but maybe we need to get one sooner so Mama can play!!

I read about that this weekend and was thinking "what the ____?" I don't let my kids have video games and now I want one! They will be so mad at me when I come home with one! How will I stick to rules of "no video games" if I am using one every day???? Such a dilemma.

I read about that this weekend and was thinking "what the ____?" I don't let my kids have video games and now I want one! They will be so mad at me when I come home with one! How will I stick to rules of "no video games" if I am using one every day???? Such a dilemma.

Oh, that's easy. Have them set up their own toon and do the exercises too! Wii has a number of very interactive sports games like tennis, bowling, hockey, baseball, car racing and on and on it goes. No blood, no gore, no adult content and it forces you to physically interact with the game. No more play by thumb!

My sister got one and they use it for family nights with her two kids and hubby. She says it's really made a difference in the family dynamic and there's a real sense of belonging, connection and healthy competition. Her boys are 12 and 9 and they even upped their grade levels to get one more night of family play in!

Tell you're hubby WTG. How did you get 2 tickers.

If you go to the same place where you got your first one (just click on your ticker here and it will redirect you) -- it will allow you to make another one. Hit HOME on that webpage go to vacations and travel and make a ticker the same way you made the last one. Then just double space in your signature line and add the code.