Crossing the boarder

Has anyone had any trouble crossing the boarder? :unsure: My aunt is just having a fit because somewhere on the news she heard that they are closing more and more of the boarders, and since I am going with my children this time she is worried even more. So please anyone who has went in the last few days please post how things went at the boarder. :lb12:

I haven't been down since March but am going next week. I haven't heard of any problem at the border... Going into Mexico is a breeze, comming back to the States takes a while. Long lines and you have to show your ID, passport and\or your birth certificate. As long as you have your ID's, you shouldn't have any problems. My Hubby and daughter are going this time and we have our papers ready! :good3:

Going into Mexico was nothing and leaving it took maybe 10 minutes. You get to bypass all the regular lanes, so there is virtually no waiting. As long as you have your passport or birth certificate, it was nothing! I've waited longer to get my nails done. :)

No Worries,

I generally drive over the border and have never had a problem coming or going. Just remember, sometimes others tend to not have all the facts...especially when it comes to Mexico. The people there are harmless and I have never had a problem... I was the only brown face for miles........in a sports car.....NO PROBLEMS.

You and your children, will do just fine.....JUST DON'T DRINK THE WATER (lol)

Monet

Thank you all!!! I know that when I went down for my surgery all went well crossing as matter of fact it took less than 10 min. to get back in the states! I can not wait to go and get my first fill 16 days and counting down :D

No Worries,

I generally drive over the border and have never had a problem coming or going. Just remember, sometimes others tend to not have all the facts...especially when it comes to Mexico. The people there are harmless and I have never had a problem... I was the only brown face for miles........in a sports car.....NO PROBLEMS.

You and your children, will do just fine.....JUST DON'T DRINK THE WATER (lol)

Monet

I have read many many times that the water is safe now. Especially in the hotels, and more especially in hotels that cater to Americans. They have normal water purifcation stations all around the country now, not as in years past.

I know it is hard to get used to the idea of clean water in Mexico, but that IS the case now.

Every Bowl of soup I made in the in-room coffee pot at the Lucerna was made with tap water and I never got sick... At the higher end hotels they all have water filtration systems, I doubt they could get that high of a AAA star rating without having that for their guests!!