Leaving in the morning!

So excited all over again! Leaving at 6 am for my fill trip back to the OCC. My hubby, mom and neice are coming with so we can have a mini vacation. It's about time too, because I need that first fill and I am very hopeful I will have restriction with it because I am gaining weight back already.

Wish me luck and you all have a great holiday weekend and hug a veteran!!

I will be leaving for OCC tomorrow for my first fill too. I am soooooo excited!!!!! Since I live in SoCal, my DH and I are only making it a day trip.

It has been such a struggle for me lately, acually, from the beginning. I haven't had any restriction since about day 5 post-op, I always feel I could eat a horse!! At times I think I did! I am so ready for my tool to kick in.

I wish us both perfect restriction on our first try (or at least by the second....lol)

The only thing that bums me out is that I must be on liquids after..... oh, well, I will just have to stick with Margaritas then. :rolleyes:

Anyone else having a fill tomorrow?

So excited all over again! Leaving at 6 am for my fill trip back to the OCC. My hubby, mom and neice are coming with so we can have a mini vacation. It's about time too, because I need that first fill and I am very hopeful I will have restriction with it because I am gaining weight back already.

Wish me luck and you all have a great holiday weekend and hug a veteran!!

have a safe trip down here. We'll probably meet tomorrow, and make sure that that sucker hods well. take care