Temporarily available

I posted some pictures of my family and pets to give anyone who cares an opportunity to know me better. These won't be up long, as this really isn't the place for them. But, they are up for now

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...&user=11292

Paula, you beautiful woman! You have a wonderful looking family. So is Zach, Tim, Susie your children? I'm assuming David is your husband. Well I guess Tim or Susie, only one is yours and the other has to be the son/daughter in law. Wow... I have a married 21 year old myself. She married at the age of 18 and is now pregnant about to make me into a grandma mid-July. That's right... nothing beats family.

You are very blessed!

Hanna :)

You're "our" Paula Bee so, of course, we love any opportunity to know you better!

Thanks for sharing your family photos with us!

I posted some pictures of my family and pets to give anyone who cares an opportunity to know me better. These won't be up long, as this really isn't the place for them. But, they are up for now

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...&user=11292

Paula, you beautiful woman! You have a wonderful looking family. So is Zach, Tim, Susie your children? I'm assuming David is your husband. Well I guess Tim or Susie, only one is yours and the other has to be the son/daughter in law. Wow... I have a married 21 year old myself. She married at the age of 18 and is now pregnant about to make me into a grandma mid-July. That's right... nothing beats family.

You are very blessed!

Hanna :)

Tim, my son, married Sheila... Zach and Roxanne are my twins... Wow.. poor Roxanne is in two of the tiny little pictures (which I didn't realize were so tiny.) She is my darling beauty, married to a medic currently serving in Iraq until December. Please keep her husband, Justin, in your prayers.

Yes, I am incredibly blessed.

Awwww, you are a Pom Mom too! Made me smile today.

Thank you to each of you sweet responders. I did a few updates since the pictures of my daughter, Roxanne, were so tiny.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?s=&a...um&album=51

babyroxandzach.jpg

Awwww, you are a Pom Mom too! Made me smile today.

One of my online names is lovemypommom! They are the best!

PB, Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. You have a great looking family, including the pets.

It's fun to get to "know" another bandsters a little better.

Best, Helen

By the way, I just noticed you wrote that you were very unhappy with your fill in TJ - what happened? I have been off site for awhile and can't find out if you wrote about it.

PB, Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. You have a great looking family, including the pets.

It's fun to get to "know" another bandsters a little better.

Best, Helen

By the way, I just noticed you wrote that you were very unhappy with your fill in TJ - what happened? I have been off site for awhile and can't find out if you wrote about it.

It just wasn't enough. I was unhappy with it at the time he did the fill, cried that night, and have not lost but 2 pounds since, and I think that is from the diet I am following, not the band. I have no restriction at all, although I still have the initial problem with bread. I am going to the Tampa fill center in a couple of weeks, then will fly back to TJ for the next fill.