1st fill

Well, its done. I got my first fill at OCC yesterday. DH and I parked at the border and walked across, then took taxi to OCC. Dr. So put 1.5 cc's in my band. I tried to talk him into more, but he said at 1.7 cc's my esophogas was stretching, and that my "perfect" fill was at 1.5. Dr. So did reiterate that there could be a week or more of settling, and to give it a chance to work. He said it's like putting a band around Jello-- you have to wait and see where everything is going to fall. I am hoping that this will do the trick. :huh: Oh, and my port pain is from exercise, I just need to slow down, and gradually increase my work outs.

Here is a cool shot of the needle in my port

DSCN0689.jpg

and needle in me.....

DSCN0690.jpg

.....and Dr. So and me.

DSCN0696.jpg

Great pics!! Good luck with the fill, let us know in a few days how it's going!

• 2 months later...
Great pics!! Good luck with the fill, let us know in a few days how it's going!

Hi, SupremeMom. I'm MochaMama aka Dee Dee. I see you are around the corner from me. I am in D'ville, GA near the mall. I just filled out my paperwork that was emailed to me today. I am very excited about the possibilities. It seems that it has helped you. Would you email me when you get a free moment. I guess I want to ask some ????sss mainly about the facility. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Georgia girls-

I'm mrsg301 aka Rhonda. Got my band in June 2007 and have lost 70 or so pounds so far. Need some encouragment now because I keep fluctuating betwee. 65 and 70 pounds. Someone get back to me, plese!!!

Hi, SupremeMom. I'm MochaMama aka Dee Dee. I see you are around the corner from me. I am in D'ville, GA near the mall. I just filled out my paperwork that was emailed to me today. I am very excited about the possibilities. It seems that it has helped you. Would you email me when you get a free moment. I guess I want to ask some ????sss mainly about the facility. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• 3 weeks later...