June 6, 2008

me too! My name is Christina and live in SD. Rene is picking me up June 4th around 5pm and the 5th is the big day. Here is my email cortaylu@gmail.com.

I'm not doing that great on the pre-op! Yikes! : )

Christina, it's almost YOUR DAY!!!!

me too! My name is Christina and live in SD. Rene is picking me up June 4th around 5pm and the 5th is the big day. Here is my email cortaylu@gmail.com.

I'm not doing that great on the pre-op! Yikes! : )

Hi June bandsters! I arrive june 4th, banded on 5th, rest on 6th and home on 7th, My real name is Beverley so look for me!! see ya, Sufina from Portland, OR

I arrive on the 9th been banded on the 10th. But I wish you luck on youre journey.

I am getting my second fill on the 10th and will also be there on the 11th. I will try to come see you before your surgery, and on the 10th, maybe we can go shopping. :)

Hi Barb..my parents and I are all being banded on Wednesday June 4th. We arrive on the 3rd. Hope to meet you there... ><'

Angela

Attention June 5th Bandsters:

It looks like so far I count 7 of us getting our bands: me (Sufina), Newbie, Bandgroupie, Cortaylu, Jamie, Pink and Emeliedee. Hmm. Looks like the Doc is going to be pretty busy. Shall we celebrate with a pain pill? (LOL)

:rolleyes: I know that I need help with this journey. Will I be seeing and getting to meet any of you forum lapsters in TJ?

Barb :rolleyes:

Thanks everybody for letting me know how many of us will be there, it is wonderful to know that I am not alone. I have been tring to eat some of everything that I can't have after the banding, so today I started damage control. I went to see my PA yesterday for a cough and confessed to her that I am having myself banded, I expected a lecture....BUT she was so suportive and told me of the life changes that she has seen in her patients and that this is a decision that she suports and I would be happy that I did this!! She also asked me to find out if there will be follow up blood work or tests that she could follow up with me. She was very excited for me. I walked out of there on air!

Can't wait to meet you all, and for those of us that will be going back to TJ for out first fill and would like to get together, we could split costs on transportation from airport and hotels. We'll have company and suport while there. I am so excited. I hope I don't go all chicken when I get there.

Barb