Oprah Show

Dolittle

Jenn, Cassies Mom, just emailed me, She doesn't have access to the forum today, so she wanted me to post this giving everyone the heads up. The Oprah show they were on is going to be reshown. The producers were trying to get in contact with her,, but she's out of town right now. She doesn't have the date yet. We'll post the date as soon as we get it confirmed. I know a lot of you wished they had more notice last time. So now's your chance, get those recorders warmed up!

• 4 weeks later...
Jenn, Cassies Mom, just emailed me, She doesn't have access to the forum today, so she wanted me to post this giving everyone the heads up. The Oprah show they were on is going to be reshown. The producers were trying to get in contact with her,, but she's out of town right now. She doesn't have the date yet. We'll post the date as soon as we get it confirmed. I know a lot of you wished they had more notice last time. So now's your chance, get those recorders warmed up!

Jenn emailed me with a August 11th date for the re-airing of the Oprah show. So,, write this date down, AUGUST 11th

• 1 month later...