How's the weather in TJ???

Bump

Since it's a coastal town, It's weather is similar to San Diego,, Today a high of 68, low of 58. When you go inland,, then it starts to heat up. I guess you'll have to stick your big toe into the pool and see if its swimming temp. LOL. Everytime I've been to the Lucerna,, I've never saw anyone in the pool, I saw a few laying around the pool, but not in.

Thanks Dolittle, hopefully it'll get up into the mid-70's.... Here in Pa. it's been in the 80's with some humidity, so I was hopeful that the weather in TJ was just as nice. :( Darlene
The San Diego/TJ weather is always the same year round. It seems like it never changes. It's not like what were used to. Heck,, if it gets into the 80's out there they think its smoking hot. LOL.

The thing about the pool there is that both restaurants look directly out to the pool. It's like you're on display!

I didn't want to spoil anyones appetite, so I refrained from going to the pool. hahaha

It was also much cooler than I expected. ;)

Jena

I guess I thought since it was hot in the west that Mexico would get hot too :lb12: Hopefully Mikayla can swimm a little anyways...

I don't think I'll be displaying myself either... that could get ugly! :pilot: LOL!

Thanks all!

iwantbanded, my hubby and I were in San Diego the 22nd-24th and it rained the whole time off and on. When Brook, Sara and I crossed over on the 23rd for our fill the weather was just as bad. We even got to stand in drizzle as we walked back across the border. I don't recall if the pool is heated so beware it could be a little cool. Good luck on your fill. Lora

Thanks Lora, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. :rolleyes: She swims in compititions so she's used to cool water. I hope that it's at least warm outside.

Thanks also for the luck on my fill.... hope it works cause I can eat almost everything in large amounts :lb12:

The pool at Lucerna is not heated... #-o When I was there 5/12 it was nice and hot 1 day, I got up to my waist and that was as much as I could take.. BUT.. there were kids in the pool. Kids will swim no matter what!

good luck, you will have a great time.