First illness

What a weekend! I had my birthday weekend- started on thrusday night and it amazing! All until my birthday party on Sunday..i had one drink... and started getting dizzy and then...i started throwing up. I was SO sick, i had some friends take me home and I was threw up a few times after that...I couldnt get any water down...and i was starting to feel dehydrated..so I knew what i needed...a coke. I took really small sips, and didnt drink the whole can..but it made me feel so much better. I stayed on liquids for about 36 hours and started eating again yesterday. I feel good! I was so scared for my band when I was throwing up!!! I didnt even care that I felt like death! hahah- I go back to the fill doc next friday so she can reassure me that my band is fine, but what a scary expierence!

I weigh myself next Tuesday and I think Im into -40 by now!!!!!! cant wait!

Hope everyone is well! ><'

Wow what an experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you're doing better. You mean I have to get violently ill before I can have a Coke :)

Let us know what the doctor says next Friday.

What a weekend! I had my birthday weekend- started on thrusday night and it amazing! All until my birthday party on Sunday..i had one drink... and started getting dizzy and then...i started throwing up. I was SO sick, i had some friends take me home and I was threw up a few times after that...I couldnt get any water down...and i was starting to feel dehydrated..so I knew what i needed...a coke. I took really small sips, and didnt drink the whole can..but it made me feel so much better. I stayed on liquids for about 36 hours and started eating again yesterday. I feel good! I was so scared for my band when I was throwing up!!! I didnt even care that I felt like death! hahah- I go back to the fill doc next friday so she can reassure me that my band is fine, but what a scary expierence!

I weigh myself next Tuesday and I think Im into -40 by now!!!!!! cant wait!

Hope everyone is well! ><'

AFTER YEARS OF NOT HAVING THE FLU, THIS YEAR WAS MY YEAR EVEN AFTER GETTING A FLU SHOT. I WAS SICKER THEN A DOGGIE. I THANK GOD I HAD ANTI NAUSEA MEDICINE ON HAND. THINK ABOUT ASKING YOUR DR FOR A RX, JUST IN CASE, IT CAN'T HURT TO KEEP SOME ON HAND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN :)