Being banded June 4th

Hi everyone...I am on my pre-op diet and patiently waiting for my surgery date. My parents and myself will be at OCC next Tuesday, June 3rd. Besides Heidi, who is on his/her way, is anyone else being banded that week? We'll be there until Friday! I am so hungry but trying not to think about it... :huh:

Angela

YAY!!! I'm Angela...what's your name?? How are you doing on pre-op diet???

Hi Angela! I'm Sellie. My sister-in-law is getting banded with me. I'm doing terrible on the pre-op diet. I gained weight after filling out the application form so now I have extra to lose. I'm going to stick to just 3 shakes a day. I do fine except from 7-10pm or so. I need to find something to do besides watch tv and think about all the food that sounds good, haha. Dr. Miranda called me today to see how I am doing, I thought that was very nice of her. How are you doing on pre-op?

It's nice to meet you, Sellie!! Where are you two coming from?? We live in S. Cali so it's about a 3 hr drive for us...very convenient for fills and stuff!! Well I started the pre-op diet about 2 weeks ago and did it off and on...mostly off..haha. Today is day 2 and I feel ok right now. I struggle during lunch time when I'm working. Today I'm going to try to eat my lean cuisine for lunch instead of dinner...hopefully that will help!! This moring I weighed myself and according to my scale, I still have 9 lbs to go. I think I can do it but I just have to stay strong!! Yes, DR. Miranda is very nice. I met her...I went to OCC 2 weeks ago with my friend that referred me there. I saw Dr. Romero do her fill...it was very cool! Dr. Miranda called my dad yesterday to see how he was. Very comforting!! Here's my e-mail address angelavega28@yahoo.com E-mail me anytime...might be easier that way to get to know wachother.

Angela

You are in great hands!!

goodluck.gif

Lisa and I (Dawn) will fly in on monday from South Carolina. We are both being banded. I have been on the pre-op diet and all I can think about is getting in every meal like it's the last one. Today I was very good, I worked a 12 hour day so that helped keep my mind off food. My husband asked me what was wrong and I snapped at him and said " I'm hungry!!!". Then I said I wish I could just sleep the next couple of days until I have to fly out. I'm ready to just go. I'm tired of waiting and just want to get the show on the road. See y'all there. Dawn