Weird happenings with the band

Okay somedays I can barely swallow my own spit and other days I can eat all I want. I just don't get it. I know I need another fill though. June 23rd cannot come fast enough. My weight loss has come to a standstill and I am really aggravated with it. Somedays I get very frustrated with this whole band thing. Sorry I just had to vent.

Vent all you want! Taht's what we're here for. ><' I'm still fairly new so I haven't had a chance to experience that frustration but it's good to hear these stories so when it does happen, I know I'm not alone.

Hey Kim :D

Miss your postings ;-) We all have to vent every know and then and we are here to cheer you up!

... 46 lbs ????????? Girl :lb13:

Keep your chin up! Maybe you did hit a plateau? Just try to stick with the plan and you'll see the 23rd will be here in no time ;)

Kimmie,

We have all been there, just hang in there and stay tough! You have already lost 46 pounds since March! That is incredible and you are looking great. You have probably hit a plateau, don't fret and let your body catch up with your weight loss. You will start losing again as long as you follow the rules. I went through this too and since my second fill I am losing slower, but it is still coming off but I am losing body mass.....my jeans are looser (I keep getting tighter ones and they are getting loose) but it isn't reflecting this on the scale. We are here if you need us.

Donna

Thanks so much to all of you. I just get the blahs sometimes with this whole experience. I am sure that is normal though. We are leaving Thursday to go on vacation for a week in Florida and I am worried I will be eating too much. My problem right now is I am not drinking enough water. I am walking a mile every night on the treadmill, but I have noticed I can eat more and more daily. <_< Last night I ate 2 hot dogs!! 2!!! I used to could barely eat a bite of one. I have to get my willpower back up and start drinking my water again. I have over 10K wrapped up in this surgery right now so I need to get my motivation back.