My Second Fill

I went to TJ and saw our friendly Doctors. Dr. Romero is so nice and so handsome! He took out what I had in and I was surprised that he removed 1 cc. I had 1.2cc and .2 dissipated. Now I have 2 cc total and man can I feel it. I have to eat very slowly taking very small bites. If I don't give the bite time to go down and quickly chase it with another bite I am in trouble. I this is going to be hard. I haven't realized just how fast I have shoveled food in my mouth.

I finally made it under 230 this morning and I am so happy and motivated! I have started weight watchers online and have been counting points. I didn't realize that I was still eating more than 1200 calories a day. I am eating less now that I have 2 cc a lot less.

Maytee

I went to TJ and saw our friendly Doctors. Dr. Romero is so nice and so handsome! He took out what I had in and I was surprised that he removed 1 cc. I had 1.2cc and .2 dissipated. Now I have 2 cc total and man can I feel it. I have to eat very slowly taking very small bites. If I don't give the bite time to go down and quickly chase it with another bite I am in trouble. I this is going to be hard. I haven't realized just how fast I have shoveled food in my mouth.

I finally made it under 230 this morning and I am so happy and motivated! I have started weight watchers online and have been counting points. I didn't realize that I was still eating more than 1200 calories a day. I am eating less now that I have 2 cc a lot less.

Maytee

:lb10: on your good fill ! You have done great so far, so keep it up and melt them pounds :D

Did you ask Dr. Romero what happend to the missing 0.2cc ?

:lb10: I got my first fill 6 days ago and my restriction comes and go's. I can't wait till I have a good fill that'll force me to slow down my eating [ I too shovel my food in] Maybe fill #2 will be my sweet spot. Congrats again!! :cheerleader: :good3:

Congrats, you are doing awesome! Its amazing how a great fill can really kick start you on the program! Wait to see yourself in 3 weeks! I bet you’ll see a big difference and it will be time for a little bit of clothes shopping!

That happens often to me, I've been told that a small amount can dissipate (it doesn’t mean you have a hole in your band) I could be wrong but based on my conversation sometimes a little bit evaporates.

Yay!! I can't wait for my second fill.

Maytee

Hi Maytee,

I am so glad you finally have a good fill.

I hope to go for my second fill in 2 week. Unfortunately going to TJ is just unrealistic financially so we will go to Arlington WA. i have heard good things about them.

ttys.