Taking children across the border!!!

yep. shorty is right. When we came back into the country, i had left MY bc at home, and my son walked right on through...

The security guard used my Driver's License and some other ID, and made things ok... but that was pre-passport.

Our shcool does not have id cards so I have thier CDIB (cert. of degree of indian blood) cards but the pictures are old ones of them, so i hope that those with BC will be enough. :unsure:

I will let everyone know how that goes. Thanks so much for the quick answers !! ><'

We just took our daughter last week for my fill and all we needed was her BC. I have no photo ID for her, she's 11. I had no problems, no questions asked. You won't need passport's for anyone until June of '09. Have a nice trip, our daughter LOVED IT!!

We just took our daughter last week for my fill and all we needed was her BC. I have no photo ID for her, she's 11. I had no problems, no questions asked. You won't need passport's for anyone until June of '09. Have a nice trip, our daughter LOVED IT!!

Awesome, my daughter is 12. We are going to stay for the weekend, I figured she would love it!

:rolleyes: I have 5 kids and three of them have been down there with me and there was nothing to worry about, so your daughter is going to have fabulous time !!!

Just thought I would let everyone know that is taking kids! Just a thought get a picture ID. I just got back home today from my first fill, which by the way went great, but coming back across the border they did not ask for anything but my 8 yr old BC, but they wanted picture ID for my 13 yr old son, I did have a picture ID for him but it was old and he was little, they told me that there is not age limit for asking for a picture ID. and he needed an udated picture. :lb12: Needless to say it made me and him just a little nervous but we got thru and we have made it home safe and sound! :rolleyes: