what's the port feel like

Mine feels like the size of an egg cut in half. [Hard to decribe] I had my first fill a little over a week ago and Doc says everthing's fine. It probably feels different on everyone, depending on your weight. If I poke at mine, it actually hurts so I try not to mess with it too much. [Of course I'm a sissy though :rolleyes: ]

on the days when i can feel mine, it's about the size of a quarter, and is a slight bump.

Same here except mine feels like it's the size of a half dollar with a bump in the middle.

Sort of like an under-the-skin nipple. :wacko:

Jena

Mine feels more like half a golf ball now, and I can really feel it. But luckily can't see it, we have the low density? that Dr Ortiz uses and I've seen people with the other and they can actually stick out and show. (And my stomach is pretty darn flat so I’m surprised I can’t see the thing) Never thought I'd say that.....

lmao jena!

What a great dilemma... all of us getting SO THIN that we worry about seeing the port bulge when exposing our midriffs.

The bigger they are..... well, that is another dangerous path.

It would be lots of fun in a very chilly room ;)

Be careful what you wish for WillT... in that chilly room, you certainly wouldn't want to be wearing tight pants!! lol

oooh... major shrinkage! oxymoronic.. tight nipples and shrunk hoo-ha..

I do not feel mine at all.

For about six weeks it was poking out like an egg :)

I had to search for it today after I read your post.

whats the port supposed to feel like ? i know something is there but some days i really cant feel it.

We have discovered that WillT can read my mind. Amazing how the band bonds!

what is dawnie talking about? did she just say she can't feel her ni..... never mind.