New banster

I'm officially a bandster!!! I can't believe it. I feel great just a little sore,but nothing mesure. I got banded yesturday 6/6/08. The facility and staff are wonderfull. I love this place. The road to my new life just began. HURRA!!!!! ><'

I'm officially a bandster!!! I can't believe it. I feel great just a little sore,but nothing mesure. I got banded yesturday 6/6/08. The facility and staff are wonderfull. I love this place. The road to my new life just began. HURRA!!!!! ><'

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

WTG, glad youre feeling ok. Can I ask how much was you suppose to loose before the surgery. Im about you same start weight and Dr. Miranda wanted me to loose 15lbs. But i've only lost 7lbs. I go on Tuesday for the surgery.

Congratulations and welcome to bandland!

WTG, glad youre feeling ok. Can I ask how much was you suppose to loose before the surgery. Im about you same start weight and Dr. Miranda wanted me to loose 15lbs. But i've only lost 7lbs. I go on Tuesday for the surgery.

I was told to drop 10 lb and I did. I think you will be fine at long as you lost weight not gained. :rolleyes: