Medicine to Take to OCC

Guest sdejong

Guest sdejong

Ok Ladies

I have what seems like a really silly question but I am starting to really stress about what I should take to my Surgery....

I looked for liquid tylenol and all I could find was children's is that what is recommened??? Also, after surgery I thought it was hard to swallow pills??? How do you take the Phazamyne????? Any help would be wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllll..........................

Thanks for being so great.

Shy

Ok Ladies

I have what seems like a really silly question but I am starting to really stress about what I should take to my Surgery....

I looked for liquid tylenol and all I could find was children's is that what is recommened??? Also, after surgery I thought it was hard to swallow pills??? How do you take the Phazamyne????? Any help would be wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllll..........................

Thanks for being so great.

Shy

There is adult liquid tylenol. I had to ask the pharmacist for it and she found it on the shelf.. but they can order in quickly. Phazyme is a liquid capsule. They slide right down.

Guest sdejong

Paula

Thank you so much for the quick response.... I just want everything to go smoothly when I go for my procedure. It is amazing how many crazy thoughts about what could go wrong....

Thanks

Shy