Stomach Pains

I'm not hungry... I just had a nice slim fast and plenty of water but it's like my stomach is so hungry that it's wrenching in pain. I'm only 4 days away before I can finally get off this liquid diet and eating normal food. Any suggestions?

I think the hardest part for me was right after surgery and the last couple of days before food. Are you having popcicles and fudgecicles? Those were my saving grace! Are you eating soup? Liquid yogurt smoothies?

I found a couple of soups I LOVED. Campbell's cheddar soup and southwestern pepper jack cheese (or something like that) Those are awesome!! The second one tastes like cheese dip you get at a mexican restaurant.

Hang in there, only a few days to go!

Jena

I had Wendy's chili and crackers. I know, the crackers weren't the best choice, but they went down fine when i loaded them with chili. I just made sure to chew them well, and slowly to absorb EVERY moment of the flavor and the chewing.

Hang in there, only four more days! Real food! Yay! You can do it. :cheerleader:

I'm not hungry... I just had a nice slim fast and plenty of water but it's like my stomach is so hungry that it's wrenching in pain. I'm only 4 days away before I can finally get off this liquid diet and eating normal food. Any suggestions?

Hi Jessi,

We were banded on the same day, and I am also having some stomach pains. I know it wasn't hunger, because I had just eaten some soup, with a cracker crumbled into it. I tend to think it is gas, also. I am being pretty sedentary. I hope it improves when I start being more active!

Audey :P

I did some crackers too a few days before my 1st day of food and didn't have any issues, I actually keep some of those resturant/salad bar packs of 2 crackers in my car and in my purse if I feel my tummy growling... That way I am less likely to drive through some place and get something really bad for me because I'm starving...

Only a few more days you can do it!

Thank you all for the suggestions. I think I'll go out and get some popsicles. I'm a bit nervous about the crackers, but might keep it as a backup plan.

Thanks for the support.