Band date Sept 8

My band date is Sept 8. Anybody else going to be at Dr Ortiz between the 7-10, I'd love to get in touch and meet up there. I'm really excited! Nita

I'll be banded the day you get there. Sept 7. So we will pass each other in the hospital I'm sure. My wife will be hanging out waiting for me to recover while your there doing post op. I'll be checking out and you'll be checking in. Good luck

Tom

I'll be banded the day you get there. Sept 7. So we will pass each other in the hospital I'm sure. My wife will be hanging out waiting for me to recover while your there doing post op. I'll be checking out and you'll be checking in. Good luck

Tom

And good luck to you too Tom!! I will have an eye out for you! Are you nervous and excited, as I am?

Nita

And good luck to you too Tom!! I will have an eye out for you! Are you nervous and excited, as I am?

Nita

Most definately. Fluctuating between the two emotions. Do you have anyone coming with you?

I just got on the schedule for Sept 8th also. Haven't booked a flight yet , but I'm coming in the from SeaTac.

I will be looking forward to meeting you Roger. What is your weight loss goal? I need to lose over 100 lbs.

I started Wed. on the induction phase of Atkins and Dr. Miranda said if I do well I might not have to do the liquid diet. Not looking forward to that. I do have high hopes but after reading and talking with so many bandsters I also want to remain practical. There are no miracles here. I know it will be hard work. See you in a few weeks. Nita

• 2 weeks later...

My band date is Sept 8. Anybody else going to be at Dr Ortiz between the 7-10, I'd love to get in touch and meet up there. I'm really excited! Nita

Hi Nita,

I am scheduled for surgery September 6 and will leave on September 8. Maybe we will see each other there. I have over 100 pounds to lose. Good luck!

Kathy