Driving into TJ tomorrow for fill #2

I booked a fill appointment for tomorrow and plan on driving in from the LA area by myself. Going to park at the border and walk across.

Anyone want to join me?

Last time DH accompanied me, but he can't get off of work this time. I thought I could easily cross over the border but all of a sudden feeling a little apprehensive.

After all, what "action" happens on a Wednesday?? That last drug dealer shoot out there happened over the weekend, right? :huh:

Do you think it is safe to go by myself? (I know it is, but just need some reassurance :unsure: )

Why don't you see if one of the San Diego girls will cross with you? There are two on here that I know of ......

I booked a fill appointment for tomorrow and plan on driving in from the LA area by myself. Going to park at the border and walk across.

Anyone want to join me?

Last time DH accompanied me, but he can't get off of work this time. I thought I could easily cross over the border but all of a sudden feeling a little apprehensive.

After all, what "action" happens on a Wednesday?? That last drug dealer shoot out there happened over the weekend, right? :huh:

Do you think it is safe to go by myself? (I know it is, but just need some reassurance :unsure: )

I will pick you up, get packed... I better leave now then, hehe!! Might be a hell of a drive from PA to OCC.

Anyone else? there are quite a few states between CA and PA-- I could make a few stops.

Yes, catching a cab, wish you were coming with me too!!!

Anyone want to join me?

Darn, wish I had known I just went today! It was like a ghost town! Can you see if the OCC will send a car for you? I went with my hubby early and we were in and out by 9:30 a.m. Everything felt safe and there are still lots of Americans crusing 'round T.J. In the future keep me in mind since we may be going for fills around the same time. Pargirl

Darn, wish I had known I just went today! It was like a ghost town! Can you see if the OCC will send a car for you? I went with my hubby early and we were in and out by 9:30 a.m. Everything felt safe and there are still lots of Americans crusing 'round T.J. In the future keep me in mind since we may be going for fills around the same time. Pargirl

Oh well... maybe next time. Let's keep in touch . I am trying to save money, that is why I am not having the OCC pick me up.

Last time I was at OCC for my 1st fill, it was kind of weird--like hubby and I were standing at the curb in front of OCC waiting for our cab and the "greeter" asked us to wait in the underground parking structure. We said we preferred waiting outside, then he insisted that we follow him inside??? Made me feel a little uneasy, I am probably just paranoid.

Just catch a cab, don't have to worry as there are plenty after you walk across the border....In daylight hours I doubt if you would have any problems. Pretty easy to go from the border to the clinic by cab.