Anyone getting a fill on July 4th?

HI all! Is anyone getting a fill on July 4, 2008? I am flying to San Diego on the third and getting picked up and taken to Tijuana on the 4th for a fill and will stay overnight in Tijuana. This will be my first fill...I'm kind of nervous. If anyone else will be down there then...maybe we can have coffee or something?

HI all! Is anyone getting a fill on July 4, 2008? I am flying to San Diego on the third and getting picked up and taken to Tijuana on the 4th for a fill and will stay overnight in Tijuana. This will be my first fill...I'm kind of nervous. If anyone else will be down there then...maybe we can have coffee or something?

I am getting filled on the 4th! I am flying in on 7/3/08 and the van is picking me up from the airport. Staying until the 5th. This is also my first fill. When did you get banded?

• 3 weeks later...
I am getting filled on the 4th! I am flying in on 7/3/08 and the van is picking me up from the airport. Staying until the 5th. This is also my first fill. When did you get banded?

Hi Jacque, this is great. If you want to email me I am also arriving in SAn Diego on the 3rd and getting picked up on the fourth. I am staying at the Holiday Inn in San Diego (close to the airport) and staying overnight on the 4th at the Lucerna. My email is christall_beaudry@hotmail.com if you want to chat!

Hi!

I am flying in on the 3rd, getting filled, and then go back on the 4th. What time are you coming in?

I hope the weather is nicer this time!!

Audrey B)B)

I am actually being banded on the 3rd. My cousin is coming with me for her first fill on the 4th! So... I look forward to meeting you!

Angie (Shannon will be there too!)

Hi!

I am flying in on the 3rd, getting filled, and then go back on the 4th. What time are you coming in?

I hope the weather is nicer this time!!

Audrey B)B)

I am flying into San Diego at 9:44pm on 7/3/08 and flying into San Francisco on 7/5/08. So we will be staying for 2 days.

I am flying into San Diego at 9:44pm on 7/3/08 and flying into San Francisco on 7/5/08. So we will be staying for 2 days.

Hi, my fill is at 9:00 a.m. on the fourth! I am at the Hotel Lucerna if anyone wants to look me up, I am there on the night of theh fourth and back to San Diego on the 5th. I should be registered under Christall Beaudry.

Hi, my fill is at 9:00 a.m. on the fourth! I am at the Hotel Lucerna if anyone wants to look me up, I am there on the night of theh fourth and back to San Diego on the 5th. I should be registered under Christall Beaudry.

Hi Cristall,

How are you?? Are you bringing your family with you this time? We were banded on the same day. Congrats on the weight loss!

I am not sure if we wll see each other. I fly in tomorrow morning, and leave on Friday afternoon.

Audrey :-h

I'm going to call the center in the morning (thursday) and see if they can get me in on Friday for a fill - so I might be seeing you guys, too. I'd stay in Mexico, at least one night. Is anyone taking the bus? Or wanna share a cab if I can get an appointment? The flight I'm looking at gets me in just before noon on the 4th.

Otherwise, we should have some tea together :-)

I still need to book ticket and hotels - where are you staying in San Diego? Maybe I'll book a day there, too. :-)

Peace,

Maggie

My fill appointment is at 9:00 tomorrow also. We will meet in the lobby at the Lucerna in the morning of the 4th to take the van over? Or are you getting to the OCC another way of transport?

Yippie!

I was able to get in on the 4th! I arrive in San Diego just before 10am. Getting picked up and taken right to the clinic. I'm also getting my teeth whitened and cleaned!

I will be in Mexico for 2 nights - heading back on the 6th.

Let's get together for some chat and tea!!

You can email me directly at

maggie at peloquin dot us

You can also find me at the hotel under maggie peloquin.

I'm so looking forward to some shopping, too. Let's have fun while we are there!

Peace,

Maggie