tight in the am??

Okay so I just got my 2nd fill (really the first since the first one didnt really work at all) I just noticed I can harley eat anything in the morning, but liquids, but then as the day goes on I can finally eat solids. Is this normal? How long does this last or is this permanent? THANKS!!!

I've only had one fill, but I'm alos tighter in the AM. I've read alot of bandsters that have the same thing. After a cup of coffee or tea they may start loosening a little. Some drink their protein for breakfast cause they can't eat early. [i'm not that tight.... yet!] I would think it would be OK unless you can't even drink liquids.

Yes this happens to a lot of people. I've been banded for a year and half and always been like that (with good restriction). I have a slim fast with added whey protein in the a.m. and sometimes mid-morning I try to eat either a hard boiled egg white or scrambled egg beaters. Usually it's ok. Around 11:30 or 12 I can eat a small lunch and then most evenings I can eat a little more. Not sure why, but I know lots of people have experienced this. For me, it seems permanent. Good that you have some restriction though!

I have been banded nearly 2 1/2 yrs and its always been this way for me. In my case, its due to being allergic to the planet and having lots of congestion that settles in my band overnight. I can't even think about eating solids until at least midday...usually around 1pm. I've just gotten used to it. With all of the problems I'm having from this stupid food poisoning, I think I might have to have a little fluid taken out and we'll see what happens then.

Good Luck!

THANKS guys FOR THE INPUT! Does anyone know if its just after I wake up? Like if I work really late and dont go go bed until 3am (I have a wierd job shift) and wake up at noon, I would need to wait until like 4pm to eat or is it just a few hours after I wake up? like does it tighten when I sleep, when I lay down or just when I "fast" while I am sleeping? THANKS!!