August Fill Patients - Coordinate here

Guest marys

Hello

I'm going for a fill 8/22-8/23 - actually traveling on 8/22, staying at the lucerne and having the fill on 8/23 - am excited about going out to dinner etc. and would love to meet fellow Ortiz patients either having surgery and staying at the hotel and/or getting a fill. You can email me here or at thefacilitator@hotmail.com.

I get in early on 8/22 - about 9:00am so plan to take the trolley down to tj -hang at the pool, walk around, etc. and then have a fill on 8/23 at 11:00; then head back to the airport around 2:30 - again, I'm gonna try to do it on my own and save the $130! Woud love to have some company. Let me know, Mary

Hi all...I am planning to have my first fill on August 30th. Will arrive in San Diego the night before and then go to the clinic on the 30th. Anyone else planning to have their fills done at this time? Wish we could have gone down the same time Mary. Good luck in your first fill. Just curious Mary, is the hotel covered on the fill or are you paying on your own to stay at the Lucerne?

Deb

Hi all...I am planning to have my first fill on August 30th. Will arrive in San Diego the night before and then go to the clinic on the 30th. Anyone else planning to have their fills done at this time? Wish we could have gone down the same time Mary. Good luck in your first fill. Just curious Mary, is the hotel covered on the fill or are you paying on your own to stay at the Lucerne?

Deb

Hey Deb,

Sorry about post above, I messed something up!

You can contact Rene at obesitycontrol center for reservations - they have a special rate that is I think 80.00 - I haven't done that yet as I may stay with a friend in San Diego. I wanted to stay at the Lucerne if I don't stay with my friend just for something different and to enjoy a restaurant there - every time I've been in TJ I've never really eaten!

The hotel and transportation are not included so i'm trying to save some money by making my own way back and forth - it will be fun/different but I'm allowing a lot of time on both sides in case of error.

Good Luck with your fill and I too wish we were going at the same time! Mary

The hotel is not covered for the fill, nor is the transportation for the fill.

There is a great deal on a hotel in San Diego - the Best Western Americana Inn - you need to get to them from the airport, but they do provide free shuttle service to all medical clinics in Tijuana. Their # is 619-428-5521. The last time I checked their rate was $56.95 for a single.

Lori

YOU ARE FANTASTIC - I can't believe that deal - i'm gonna check on that tomorrow and if I find out anything different, I will let you know. WOW - i may need to rethink my evening at the Lucerna.