lost another couple

So Kirma has helped me figure out how to do all those neat things I like everyone has/does. Like the glitter star etc. Hope this worked. I now down 7 pounds. 5 more to go for Dr. Miranda before July 2nd, my surgery date. I start my pre-op diet on Monday. Which will include: Shake for breakfast, one for lunch, and then for me a South Beach dinner. Lots of water, green salad, cucumbers, sugar free jello, and sugar free Popsicles. I thought all popsicles were nothing but SUGAR, so what kind do I get? Thanks for your technical help Kirma, you are a fun gal!!!!!!!!!!!!

~dianna~

You can get sugar free popsicles. They are pretty darn good! Your signature looks great. =D>

I bet you're getting excited. My only suggestion is to maybe start this weekend (only if you can with the holiday and all) either the pre-op diet plus snacks or just cutting down your portions or some sort of start to your pre-op diet. I myself and many others have felt sort of panicked as those few last days go by and so make it a little easier on yourself and start it a few days earlier by just modifying things a little. I'm not going against what Dr. Miranda says to do but I think a few more days of watching what you eat gets you ready for the "biggie" and also on your way a little sooner.

And by the way I have been trying and trying and trying for the life of me but can't figure out what your picture you have posted is. 3 little fuzzy somethings but what oh what?

Sugar Free Banana popsicles were my absolute fav!

Good luck on youre preop diet dianna!

I bet you're getting excited. My only suggestion is to maybe start this weekend (only if you can with the holiday and all) either the pre-op diet plus snacks or just cutting down your portions or some sort of start to your pre-op diet. I myself and many others have felt sort of panicked as those few last days go by and so make it a little easier on yourself and start it a few days earlier by just modifying things a little. I'm not going against what Dr. Miranda says to do but I think a few more days of watching what you eat gets you ready for the "biggie" and also on your way a little sooner.

And by the way I have been trying and trying and trying for the life of me but can't figure out what your picture you have posted is. 3 little fuzzy somethings but what oh what?

Julie:

I don't have a picture of myself, because I am the one always behind the camera. So I had a cute little picture of new born baby hedgehogs. I wish the picture was bigger. They are so cute! -in the larger picture! Thanks for asking, and thanks for your encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!

~dianna~