Confessions

Guest cedartown

I do too. :ph34r:

I had stopped for awhile, but when I stop weighing everyday I tend to eat more. As long as I am getting on those scales I watch what I eat more closely.

Guest cedartown

I had stopped for awhile, but when I stop weighing everyday I tend to eat more. As long as I am getting on those scales I watch what I eat more closely.

Exactly my reason.I don't think i could handle the thought of weighing one time per week.

It would destroy me to do that & actually gain weight.

LOL You are so crazy. His book is great. I really enjoyed it and still go back and read it alot when I need encouragement. Last time I checked it was out of stock on this forum, but I bought mine at amazon.com.

Have fun belt shopping!!

If this is confession, will there be punishment afterwards?

I'm just here for the punishment. *ahem*

COULDN'T help it! The thought of confession makes me think of naughty catholic school girls...! :-D

I do have a confession though - I drink while I eat. All the time. I can drink an entire bottle of water with a meal. I don't know how I'm going to stop this madness!!! ACK!!!

*bends over waiting for her spanking*

Where is Will when you need a good spanking?

Hello, my name is Jena. I'm a compulsive weigher.

Two weeks ago I told my therapist I was going to put the scales in the closet and not weigh for a while. It lasted two days.

This week we talked about it and I decided to put the scales in the trunk of the car and not weigh until July 1. :((

So far, so good. In a way, its rather freeing. I'm more focused on what I am eating and tweaking my diet every day in order to improve what I'm eating. I don't have to worry about a a pound gained or why I'm not losing.

It's tough though!

Jena

What a great idea of putting them in your trunk....unless you sneak out in the middle of the night and have your trunk open and the neighborhood police roll by and ask what your doing in your nightie clothes(which might be not much) lurking around the trunk so no one will see you.....Think about it!!!!

Confessions:

I treatedt myself to a manicure and pedicure today to treat myself for making through the pre-op and first 4 days of post-op diet.

I had my first bowl of creamy soup, clam chowder, ate around the clams, but ate the potatoes...I chewed them like crazy, but loved eating something a little chunky.

Okay, what's my punishment? Another bowl? Sorry already full after just a few spoonfuls! Is that normal?

Cathy

Yes Cathy, that is absolutely normal, considering you just had your surgery. The area around your band is still swollen and healing, so you will get full alot faster. I'm 4 weeks post-op, and still get full pretty fast. The minute you start feeling full, stop. Do not push it.

Yes Cathy, that is absolutely normal, considering you just had your surgery. The area around your band is still swollen and healing, so you will get full alot faster. I'm 4 weeks post-op, and still get full pretty fast. The minute you start feeling full, stop. Do not push it.

Thanks! Feeling full and stopping!!

Cathy

Confession....

I'm on my pre-op diet and substituted a morning protein shake with some egg beaters and had my lein cuisine for lunch rather than dinner......

How long do we have to wait for the spanking?? LOL! :P

If the numbers on the scale increase, that's your punishment. If they don't you're redeemed!

Keep up the good work, I know it's hard, but it's worth it!

Cathy

Exactly my reason.I don't think i could handle the thought of weighing one time per week.

It would destroy me to do that & actually gain weight.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Get your spouse to hide your scales if you cannot stay away from them. It is emotionally defeating to weigh yourself so many times in one day.

Follow Cedar's example and go buy a new belt (or use one that fits now.) Instead of weighting, check the holes in your belt and watch the belt get smaller and smaller. Now THAT is emotionally satisfying!

Hmm.. need to pull out a belt for me to do that, too.

If this is confession, will there be punishment afterwards?

I'm just here for the punishment. *ahem*

COULDN'T help it! The thought of confession makes me think of naughty catholic school girls...! :-D

I do have a confession though - I drink while I eat. All the time. I can drink an entire bottle of water with a meal. I don't know how I'm going to stop this madness!!! ACK!!!

*bends over waiting for her spanking*

Oh, man... stop that NOW.. you are defeating your band... ack.. stop now.. set the timer for one hour after you get up from the table and drink then. stop.. stop now.. warning, warning, Will Robinson...

If you are dying of thirst.. suck on an ice chip to wet your mouth.

I forgot I was wearing the "paper panties " and you guessed it.... tinkled right through them! : )

OMG.. lmao!.. Bet Dr. Ortiz did NOT sign those!

Oh, man... stop that NOW.. you are defeating your band... ack.. stop now.. set the timer for one hour after you get up from the table and drink then. stop.. stop now.. warning, warning, Will Robinson...

If you are dying of thirst.. suck on an ice chip to wet your mouth.

I know, I know... I'm a very naughty girl.

I think the only reason I get away with it is because no fill = no restriction. I'm sure once I get a fill, I'll be forced to change my ways. :-)