Can I bring this on the airplane

I am starting my list of things to bring. I was reading C1bandedbabe's post and was wondering if I could bring in my luggage juice boxes, pain medication. Since 9/11, I am not sure if they allow fluids over some many ounces on planes. (C1bandedbabe: loved your question! I had them too, and loved all the responces that you got. This was very helpful to me! I am so excited for you. I love hearing your updates!) Thanks everyone!!

Dianna

I am starting my list of things to bring. I was reading C1bandedbabe's post and was wondering if I could bring in my luggage juice boxes, pain medication. Since 9/11, I am not sure if they allow fluids over some many ounces on planes. (C1bandedbabe: loved your question! I had them too, and loved all the responces that you got. This was very helpful to me! I am so excited for you. I love hearing your updates!) Thanks everyone!!

Dianna

LOL! Thanks Dianna, I am glad my questions could help you out as well! Good luck to you sister!

Dianna,

You might check with your airline. I know beverages in carry on luggage are restricted but am not sure about checked baggage.

PRESCRIPTIONS: It's always wise to CARRY ON your prescriptions in case your luggage gets lost. They need to be in a large ziplock bag.

LIQUIDS (BEVERAGES): But, if you have makeup, lotions, and possibly boxed apple juices, you might be able to pack that in the LUGGAGE that you will CHECK and not carry on the plane with you. I took a large bottle of shampoo, large tube of toothpaste, etc. No restriction on the ounces.

Again, check with your airline!

Dianna

In the confirmation stuff OCC sends you is a link to the airline restrictions. It tells you EVERYTHING you need to know and then some.

I will do my 24 hour before flight check in online in the morning, then get on the plane on Wed. morning.

Dianna

You can bring anything you want in "CHECKED" luggage,, as long as its not a weapon. If your only bringing a "CARRY ON" you can only bring 3oz of anything and it has to be in a 1qt bag and 1 bag per person. You can go to the TSA.gov website and check what the restrictions are. They seem to change sometimes.

You will not be allowed to bring anything over 3 liquid ounces on the plane - this rules out juice boxes - I had to throw several of them out. :(

Medicines will be fine as long as they are in the original containers.

:)

Mm.. not exactly. You cannot put anything over 3 liquid oz. in your CARRY-On luggage. Everything else can go in your suitcase.

You can bring weapons in checked bags.I have brought guns & bow & arrows,knives in checked baggage many times.

http://www.seatguru.com/articles/tsa_prohibited_items.php

Wow.. I absolutely did not know that.