Oprah Producer gave me August 11 for show date

Hi everyone,

The producer from the Oprah Show emailed me and said it will be airing on around August 11, if it changes I will keep you all posted.

Thanks Jenn

You know I NEVER watched Oprah with any sort of regularity, it comes on about 9am here and after getting my son up and off to school at 6am I'd usually lay back down and sleep from 7:30 till 10am or 11am. But on the morning of Feb 4th for some reason I was up and I flipped it on as it was starting and it was the lap band show, totally changed my life... Wonder where I'd be if I had gone back to sleep that morning? I bet I would be at least 250lbs!!

I did go watch a taping of her show when they were in Vegas at Ceasars with Cher and Tina Turner, it was fun and she is a total ham I was very surprised how likeable she is in person... She also has a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig booty, I think Jenn mentioned that when they were on Oprah had special chairs designed to cover her up from the side..

Ahh to have limitless money the things you can get done, lol...

Hi everyone,

The producer from the Oprah Show emailed me and said it will be airing on around August 11, if it changes I will keep you all posted.

Thanks Jenn

Hey Jenn!

Thanks for the head up. I saw short clippings online somewhere but have wanted to see the whole show, now I'll get to. How's Britt and Diane doing? Hope all is well!

hugs,

Hanna