My fill is on Monday and yesterday and today I have totally been a BAD GIRL! Go ahead and cuss me Cedar! LOL LOL

I pretty much have no restriction, except for when bread is in the picture, and I have to go on will power to keep losing. I am hoping all this will change Monday when I get a good fill. Anyway, I am not gonna give ya'll all the gory details of my CheatFest 2008, but I feel so bad about what I ate.

Ah well, tomorrow is a new day and I will just jump back on the bandwagon. :blink:

Yep, that's what you do...... you can't change the past, you know it was wrong :punish: and you WILL do better tomorrow!! :ireful3: ;) Now straighten up and fly right! :girl_witch: Your BB's are here for ya.... always!

I couldn't have said it any better than that!

Kimmie don't beat yourself up...you have been doing fantastic! Consider it a treat only, and get back on track to your goal!!

I am so sure that all of us have eaten things that we shouldn't have and too much of it....we are human...but keep the goal in mind and you will succeed!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cathy

P.S. I am sure Cedartown is human too!

Thanks ya'll! ...and you know I have to pick on cedar! LOL

Yes, we'll all let Cedar come give the tough love. :P

I say that it's a great sign that you've posted about this - it shows that you want to stay honest - and I think that's HUGE-ly important. I know for me, when I start eating in secret is when I'm in a bad place, so you're doing the opposite of that.

I hope the fill helps you resist the urge to indulge!

But Kimmie, I want a play by play!!!

My fill is on Monday and yesterday and today I have totally been a BAD GIRL! Go ahead and cuss me Cedar! LOL LOL

I pretty much have no restriction, except for when bread is in the picture, and I have to go on will power to keep losing. I am hoping all this will change Monday when I get a good fill. Anyway, I am not gonna give ya'll all the gory details of my CheatFest 2008, but I feel so bad about what I ate.

Ah well, tomorrow is a new day and I will just jump back on the bandwagon. :blink:

Kim, I had that same kind of day this week. My baby has been SCREAMING all week, she's just so crabby! I was stressing out and pigged out 1 day. I did feel down on myself but the next day, instead of throwing in the towel and doing it again since I messed up, I just left that day behind and moved on, and have been "good" since then. You'll be ok! We all have those days.

Karen

Guest cedartown

I haven't lost weight in 7 days.

Luckily i haven't gained any though.

This real food thing isn't working out.

25 days post op.

25 days post op.

It will... check the holes on your belt.

25 days post op.

I'm not banded yet, so clearly not an expert, but I get the sense, from reading other's experiences that weight loss tends to slow when you get on solid food - and have not had a fill yet. It makes sense to me, at that point you've eaten so little for quite a while with pre-op and then liquid diet, so my guess is that your metabolism slows a little - plus you're hungry and relieved to eat solid food for the first time in weeks - and so a stall in weight loss is probably highly common for that period.

I assume you have just a few weeks until your first fill. Do your very best until then, and then hopefully it will get easier to keep your portions down.

:lb4: