READY FOR A NEW LIFE

WELL, I WAS BANDED ON 08/11/06 (THANK GOD!!) THE WAIT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME & PRE-OP DIET WAS EXTREMLY HARD TO FOLLOW BUT I WAS ABLE TO LOSE 18 POUNDS . THEY HOTEL & HOSPITAL SURPASSED WHAT I WAS EXPECTING . NO ONE SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT DR ORTIZ OR MEXICO .

BESIDE GAS PAIN & MILD PORT DISCOMFORT I FEEL I HAVE A NEW START ON LIFE . THE WORST PART ABOUT THE WHOLE TRIP WAS THE AIRPORT. WELL I CANT WAIT FOR THE HEALING TO START SO I CAN

START LOSING WEIGHT A GAIN A NEW THINNER ME.

START WEIGHT 336 ON 7/20/06

PRE-OP WEIGHT 318 ON 8/10/06 SLM

Congrats SLM and welcome to bandlandia -

Your experience sounded a lot like mine - the gas pains were the worst for me and I looked deranged (sp?) at the airport coming home - they were quite bad that morning.

What helped me was keep moving, gasx and have someone rub, pat, and move you around - my pains were in my left, back shoulder area and gentle patting and moving, rubbing that area just caused all sorts of gas to come out of me. Make sure it's someone that you are comfortable with cuz if it works, you'll be burbing and passing gas a lot AND IT IS HEAVENLY.

TAKE CARE, MARY

WELL, I WAS BANDED ON 08/11/06 (THANK GOD!!) THE WAIT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME & PRE-OP DIET WAS EXTREMLY HARD TO FOLLOW BUT I WAS ABLE TO LOSE 18 POUNDS . THEY HOTEL & HOSPITAL SURPASSED WHAT I WAS EXPECTING . NO ONE SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT DR ORTIZ OR MEXICO .

BESIDE GAS PAIN & MILD PORT DISCOMFORT I FEEL I HAVE A NEW START ON LIFE . THE WORST PART ABOUT THE WHOLE TRIP WAS THE AIRPORT. WELL I CANT WAIT FOR THE HEALING TO START SO I CAN

START LOSING WEIGHT A GAIN A NEW THINNER ME.

START WEIGHT 336 ON 7/20/06

PRE-OP WEIGHT 318 ON 8/10/06 SLM