What are the post fill guidelines for 2nd fill at FILL CENTER?

Ok, going to have second fill tomorrow. Having it done at Fill Center (Roswell). I know no eating 8 hours before appt. No liquids 4 hours before appt. But, what I don't know, what happens after the fill? I hear we drink water, but then what? Do we go on liquids? Or is it like the OCC on second fill - where they let you go eat something to test it?

Anyone know?

Ok, going to have second fill tomorrow. Having it done at Fill Center (Roswell). I know no eating 8 hours before appt. No liquids 4 hours before appt. But, what I don't know, what happens after the fill? I hear we drink water, but then what? Do we go on liquids? Or is it like the OCC on second fill - where they let you go eat something to test it?

Anyone know?

Right after the fill you should go back to liquids, broth as you did right after your surgery and slowly progress in a few days to creamy soup and so forth.

I get my fills with Dr. Kathy Gonzalez in St Petersburg FL. This lady is amazing. It's never hurt me, she's patient. She'll take the time to talk to you each time.

My first fill with her was for 1.8cc, my second one was for .8cc. SO I have a total of about 2.8cc's in me right now. It's not so comfy and I rather go slow with the fills than this fast. I'm starting to PB more than usual and that's because I'm eating fast, I'm not chewing as well and simply because I can't eat as much.

Sorta of sucks.

My starting weight was 246 or 246... got banded March 7th and I'm down to 210 in 3 months. I'm lost 36 pounds and I'm wearing between a size 12 and 14 depending on the brand. I walk everyother day 1.6 miles in my neighborhood, yet I still feel FAT!!! I know it's a mental things, but this is tough. I've lost more weight than originally hoped to soon. Now I'm broke (per se) and don't have the funds to be constantly buying myself new clothes.

Isn't it retarded?