Hello to all... I did it...

I did it... :wacko: I have set the date.... Traveled down to TJ yesterday and met with Dr. Ortiz and his wonderful staff. What a great experience. All the doubt I had about surgery in TJ are gone. I will be banded by Dr. Ortiz on July 24, 2008... A new chapter in my life will begin. =D>

I want to thank all of you that post here for helping me make the right decision...

=D> Let me be the first to congradulate you ......... HIP HIP HORAY :cheerleader:

I was Banded May 27th and i know this is the Best thing Ive ever done for my self !!!!!!

Congrats ..........

Wishing you the Best,

**Beatriz**

Welcome Jeremy and congrats!! It's great that you got to meet Dr. O and everyone before you have surgery! ><'

I have to admitt, I was scared when I went to have my surgery, I went alone, but I worried for nothing! They are awesome, aren't they??!! If you have any questions or concerns, just ask. Best wishes Jeremy and please keep us updated!! :-h

Darlene

Welcome Jeremy!

That's great that you were able to visit before surgery! I'm in NY, so that would be a big trip.

I can imagine that the liquids phase will be especially difficult for you as a chef (I'm assuming)! I guess you'll have to be very careful about tasting things...

Good luck!

-Susan

I did it... :wacko: I have set the date.... Traveled down to TJ yesterday and met with Dr. Ortiz and his wonderful staff. What a great experience. All the doubt I had about surgery in TJ are gone. I will be banded by Dr. Ortiz on July 24, 2008... A new chapter in my life will begin. =D>

I want to thank all of you that post here for helping me make the right decision...

CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I am a neewbie, just banded June 16, I have NO regrets! Maybe you could share some cool broth tips? I mean, how much can 1 girl do with consumme'?

Janet

Congrats on your decision. Dr. Ortiz and Dr Martinez and all of the OCC staff is awesome.

Hi Jeremy! Welcome to our group. Congrats on getting your surgery date. =D>

Hola Jeremy and 'gratz on your big decision. Surgery is a piece of cake <- sorry hadda! hehe

Welcome, Jeremy and congratulations on your decision. No regrets, no regrets.

Welcome Jeremy!

That's great that you were able to visit before surgery! I'm in NY, so that would be a big trip.

I can imagine that the liquids phase will be especially difficult for you as a chef (I'm assuming)! I guess you'll have to be very careful about tasting things...

Good luck!

-Susan

Hey Susan, Good luck on the 24th...

Yes, I am a Chef Instructor at a community college and off for the summer. I will just finish my liquid diet phase when I return.

That's awesome! YAY for you!!!!!!!