Fill Centers USA

I know some of you just went, so I was wondering how much it costs total to have a fill there under fluoroscopy? I would be flying to the one in Roswell.

Guest cedartown

$550 for 1st visit..2nd visit is $285 & so on..Flouro every time.Fill center bills $349 & you pay $200 to Dr on day of visit

This is the fill center price in Arlington, WA.

Lap-band fill prices *

First visit $175 (includes chart set up, counseling, measurements and fill)

Free unfills during regular office hours if we provided your fill

After hours unfills $50

Additional fills within the 3-10 days $50

Subsequent fills $150

Office Visit/Consult - no fill $50

Fluoroscopy $200

(for un-accessible ports and band check/fill)

This looks alot cheaper than what you are all paying???

I was just at the Fill Center in Roswell on Sunday, and I ask what the prices are. You will have to pay $349 to the Fill Center before you go (by credit card). When you get to the Fill Center, you pay $200 for the fluoro. She gave me a business card. The info on the card is:

Darlene Zebley

11050 Crabapple Road, Building D

Roswell, Georgia 30075

or

2 Hospital Park

Moultrie, Georgia 31768

For Appointments Call

1-866-345-5872

She also told me that they are only at the Roswell Center on the 1st and 3rd weekend each month (unless there is a holiday during one weekends). Feel free to email me if you have any more questions!

I was just at the Fill Center in Roswell on Sunday, and I ask what the prices are. You will have to pay $349 to the Fill Center before you go (by credit card). When you get to the Fill Center, you pay $200 for the fluoro. She gave me a business card. The info on the card is:

Darlene Zebley

11050 Crabapple Road, Building D

Roswell, Georgia 30075

or

2 Hospital Park

Moultrie, Georgia 31768

For Appointments Call

1-866-345-5872

She also told me that they are only at the Roswell Center on the 1st and 3rd weekend each month (unless there is a holiday during one weekends). Feel free to email me if you have any more questions!

... and after the first initial fill you pay $165 for the visit to the fill center via CC and $120.- (at the office) for the fill with fluoro -> total $285.-

The first fill is on the expensive side, but after that it is cheaper (for me) than going to TJ and also more concenient ;)

I plan to go to Roswell on July 19th. Although the first appt. is a little higher appt. after are more reasonable. Also if you pay your start up fee thru Fill Center USA you can transfer to any center without paying that fee again. Maybe I will see ya there. Dawn