My husband is jumping on the band-wagon!

My husband just went out for a walk (highly unusual) and said he needs to trim his tummy.

I guess when I told him that "he better get healthy or his skinny wife will be leaving him in the dust", he listened. LOL!!!

Once I start on solids, I will be making all the yummy recipes in the WLS cookbooks I bought and my entire family will be eating healthy.

Cheers to getting healthy!

Cathy

Guest sdejong

That is so funny.... My husband is so scared that I won't cook for him anymore... Last night I made him a big spaghetti dinner and didn't tell him that I used whole wheat (white) noodles and diet sauce.... How funny he thought it was great.

shy

That is so funny.... My husband is so scared that I won't cook for him anymore... Last night I made him a big spaghetti dinner and didn't tell him that I used whole wheat (white) noodles and diet sauce.... How funny he thought it was great.

shy

Best of luck with your surgery next week...it's on Canada Day! It's gotta be good luck!

Take care, Cathy

I have the most supportive husband ever! He has been there for me every step of the way. He exercises with me even though he could be doinf much more exercise than I am capable of right now. The last couple of meals have been "healthy meals" and he has complimented them even though they may not have been that great! He is the best!!!

Thanks babe.

That is what love and marriage is about.

And the food really was good! :D

I have the most supportive husband ever! He has been there for me every step of the way. He exercises with me even though he could be doinf much more exercise than I am capable of right now. The last couple of meals have been "healthy meals" and he has complimented them even though they may not have been that great! He is the best!!!

awww that was so sweet!!

We are all eating healthier around here too. My husband has actually lost 10 lbs since I was banded! It is funny how what we cook determines their weight. Haha

George is the best Tammy.

Does he have a brother? Or, can he possibly train Larry?

George is the best Tammy.

Does he have a brother? Or, can he possibly train Larry?

... and afterwards pay John a visit ??? j/k

My DH is also very supportive and since he'd like to drop some pounds too, he does not even complain about my Smart Choice, Lean Cuisine or South Beach Diet "cooking" :D

Jajajaaaaaa we do cook real food as well ;)

Ute,

I just reread the title for this topic: My husband is jumping on the band wagon. Just realized that most husbands are. We're carrying the band, which means we are the wagons carrying the band, i.e. band wagon, and what husband doesn't try to jump his wife ;)

Food for thought!

... and afterwards pay John a visit ??? j/k

My DH is also very supportive and since he'd like to drop some pounds too, he does not even complain about my Smart Choice, Lean Cuisine or South Beach Diet "cooking" :D

Jajajaaaaaa we do cook real food as well ;)

Ute,

I just reread the title for this topic: My husband is jumping on the band wagon. Just realized that most husbands are. We're carrying the band, which means we are the wagons carrying the band, i.e. band wagon, and what husband doesn't try to jump his wife ;)

Food for thought!

You are too funny...and have a one track mind!! LOL!!

I knew it was a pun, but not in that context...love it! Made me smile...have a great day!

Cathy :D

Ute,

Food for thought!

Stop it! I'm at work --> crying laughing ... my colleagues probably think I'm losing my mind instead of weight :laugh4:

Stop it! I'm at work --> crying laughing ... my colleagues probably think I'm losing my mind instead of weight :laugh4:

Did you know...that when you laugh, you release endorphins which promote weight loss and happiness!!!

My though for the day!

Cathy :lol:

Did you know...that when you laugh, you release endorphins which promote weight loss and happiness!!!

My though for the day!

Cathy :lol:

Really ? Didn't know that, but if I consider how much I laugh everyday... I reeeallyyyy should be a skinny girl :)

Wondering what's wrong with me :blink: I guess the mountains of fast food I had - did indeed top my laugh's :D

What was your favorite fast food????

Really ? Didn't know that, but if I consider how much I laugh everyday... I reeeallyyyy should be a skinny girl :)

Wondering what's wrong with me :blink: I guess the mountains of fast food I had - did indeed top my laugh's :D

E V E R Y T H I N G

just abouth though :D But I would say ... the fries from McDonalds, the chicken nuggets from chick-fil-A but with the honey mustard sauce from McDonalds and of course the all times favorite Taco Bell ..

How about you ?

Speaking of husbands, mine is losing weight too!!!He only need to lose about 20 pounds or so but that can be just as hard. He came out this morning and showed me how he could pull his jeans off without unbuttoning them. He was so proud and said to me he was doing this for me and because I've inspired him. He's been great support and I couldn't have done it without him.

My favorite FF was Taco Bell and/or Wendy's burgers and fries with smoothie of course!!!

Is that a fast food?

Is it like a lettuce wrap?

I was just joking...food talk, you know!?

My favourite is cabbage rolls...I plan to have them for dinner on Friday night, just in the inside of the rolls with mashed potatoes, yummy!

Cathy :D