I'm doing better! I have my little care package that I carry with me at all times! boullion cubes, special k protein mix, and MYLANTA! lol! I don't know why but I just can't get past the nausea. It is not there all the time but it comes out of no where.

So it is okay to have non fat milk?

I too was told to start with the lactaid (lactose free) milk and then work my way back to regular milk (fat free is good) by slowly using maybe 1/4 regular milk then half etc. each day. I think they are concerned about things going through too fast if you catch my drift. After a few days you will be totally on regular milk.

Cheryol

I started out with my regular 1% milk I always have. I think Snowbird said it great in another post that for some things that could potentially hurt your band ask your Dr. or nutritionist. I don't think milk though can hurt your band it's a question of each individuals tolerance. Try just a little if you usually tolerate it and wait until tomorrow to know if your ok with it. Hang in there Erin. I also had the pregnancy like nausea stuff. It did eventually go away so again hang in there.