First day of SOLIDS

julieburns

Today is the day, it's finally come, it is here... first SOLIDS!! :D

Yorkimommy and Angela and Violet and Daddy too, Hello to any or all of you out there. Enjoy today :P

I read momonamission's wonderful 1st day meal and it sounded great. I copied the salmon recipe to make tomorrow night. I am having steel cut oatmeal for breakfast which is sooooo good. Takes a while to cook but worth it. and for lunch it's Baja

Fresh. This is a great mexican fast food joint that usus all fresh stuf and tastes very delicious. I will be careful to divide my food and not eat anything too spicy but I can't wait.

Today is the day, it's finally come, it is here... first SOLIDS!! :D

Yorkimommy and Angela and Violet and Daddy too, Hello to any or all of you out there. Enjoy today :P

I read momonamission's wonderful 1st day meal and it sounded great. I copied the salmon recipe to make tomorrow night. I am having steel cut oatmeal for breakfast which is sooooo good. Takes a while to cook but worth it. and for lunch it's Baja

Fresh. This is a great mexican fast food joint that usus all fresh stuf and tastes very delicious. I will be careful to divide my food and not eat anything too spicy but I can't wait.

YAY for you! I'm still five days from solids but aside from being bored with anything creamy and milk like I'm still on the critical path. Remember bandster thinking -- restriction or not follow the portion sizes and food order, protein, veg, fruit, carbs, so you retrain your brain!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I will remember all your tips. Hey Yorkiemommy I just booked my fill trip for the 17th and return on the 18th. I get in at noon and have a 1:30 appt at OCC. Probably won't get to the hotel until an hour or 2 later. I bet we'll just miss each other unless you have a late flight out. When do you leave on the 17th?