Visit to the Dentist this morning (post lap band)

Normally I do not enjoy my visits to my dentist. Today I was scheduled for a routine cleaning and when I walked in to the office, one of the hygentists said "You're losing so much weight!" and the receptionist said "Where has the other part of you gone?" ..... I told them I had a secret and they wanted in on it. So I shared :)

So, the moral of this story is that people who see you every day might not notice your weight loss as much as those who only see you ever few months. And, that not all dental visits are bad :P

SO, today is a good day!

Way too Funny :) ... NOT!

And so Dawnie has proven another Southern stereotype as false. Many Southern women still have their own teeth.

Julie, I did until I read Will T's comment. He needs to be backlashed!

LOL from yet another Will comment. Thanks for your humor here. And Dawnie I bet you felt great all day from that.

sounds great!! I'll try anything once!!

and for the record, Dawnie has a pretty smile... it's a natural beam, not just a fake "I'm having a picture made" smile. I can tell she likes to smile and enjoy aspects of life. We all should be like that... enjoying life to its fullest. Anybody agree?

I sure agree. I think for us bandsters that's one of the reasons we all got banded. I personally can not enjoy anything I used to do (80# ago) and want to be able to do some things again..Calm down will I know what your are thinking...maybe...anyway I used to water ski with a passion and my dream is to be on the water again, even if I have to use doubles that is my vision when I get tempted to cheat.

You WILL do it again.... and the same way you used to.... we are on a road where we see the light at the end of the tunnel.. Lisa, Kimberly and others show us where WE will be in good time. We must be patient, and celebrate successes each day en route!

Awww Will T, you're sweettttttt but a suckup :)

I definitely like to smile!!!!! Might not be the best time in my life for being happy, but I'm trying!!!

quote name='Will T' date='Jun 26 2008, 04:07 PM' post='36487']

sounds great!! I'll try anything once!!

and for the record, Dawnie has a pretty smile... it's a natural beam, not just a fake "I'm having a picture made" smile. I can tell she likes to smile and enjoy aspects of life. We all should be like that... enjoying life to its fullest. Anybody agree?