The Best Protein Shake

Lees

Hi Everyone!!! ><'

I just joined this forum. I have my surgery date with Dr. Martinez on July 4th(my independence day)...I'm getting excited.

So I found the best protein shakes. I bought them from bodybuilding.com and you have to by them in bulk, but they are soooo much cheaper. Believe it or not but all of the flavors tast great. They are the Muscle Milk Light Ready to Drink Shakes. They come in 8.5 fl oz, 160 calories and 20g of protein.

Look into them...they are really yummy!

Welcome Lees. Congratulations on finding this forum and deciding to be banded at the OCC. I'll have to check out these shakes even though I am past that stage. You'll find almost everything you need to know befoe your surgery right here on the forum. If you don't find it just ask and someone will answer. Nice to meet you!!

Hi Everyone!!! ><'

I just joined this forum. I have my surgery date with Dr. Martinez on July 4th(my independence day)...I'm getting excited.

So I found the best protein shakes. I bought them from bodybuilding.com and you have to by them in bulk, but they are soooo much cheaper. Believe it or not but all of the flavors tast great. They are the Muscle Milk Light Ready to Drink Shakes. They come in 8.5 fl oz, 160 calories and 20g of protein.

:blink: Ok I ordered 3 things of the stuff so I hope this is good!! I am just kidding. I believe in what you say.. I orderd the optifast and that is ok but I want variety when I get back from surgery,, I go in two days. My surgery is actually in three, tuesday.. So I am in a panic to get things ready for me when I get home.. Thanks for the tip. XO Lisa :)

I have read where many people recommend the Muscle Milk protien shakes. They sound yummie!

Good luck you firecracker bander, you!

Hi Everyone!!! ><'

You can buy them by the case at Costco. Same ones!