Best Western Americana

I CALLED THE HOTEL AND ASKED IF HOTEL IS IN BAD AREA THEY SAID NO ,CLEAN THEY SAID YES & COST AS FOLLOWS: ROOM ARE 66.95PLUS TAX FOR 2 PEOPLE X-TRA PERSONS 5.00 EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 4 PERSONS PER ROOM. FIRST 2 PEOPLE ARE FREE FOR SHUTTLE TO TJ X-TRA PERSONS ARE 15.00 EACH .

HOTEL HAS A SERVE TO PICK -UP FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL FOR 45.00 FOR 2 PEOPLE X-TRA ARE 5.00 UP TO 4 PEOPLE .THIS SERVE IS 45.00 EACH WAY. HOPE THIS HELPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bestwestern.com/

1-619-428-5521 BEST WESTERN AMERICAN INN

SLM

Lori,

Is this the hotel with the shuttle service to medical offices in TJ? I read about it somewhere and it sounded like a good option for some of us who might fly in. I'd be interested if you find out more.

Would a one day car rental be easier and cheaper than a shuttle? Is it that difficult or not recommended to to drive ourselves into TJ for a fill? Do rental car agencies prohibit this?

Roger

I decided not to stay there cuz of some reviews i saw on travelocity - however, since i did not stay there so someone that eventually does should carry more weight than travelocity. I'm sure it's decent.

Also, I figured the hotel shutltle was almost as much as Dr. Ortiz's transportation so I figured i'd stay at the lucerne - a 79 rate (fairly close to the hotel rate) and it's a very nice hotel.

Also if you pay for transportation to/from the hotel you still have to get to the airport so cost wise i wasn't seeing much of a savings.

Since the prcedure is so quick if you can fly in very early am and leave later pm that solves the entire hotel issue. I know this is probably only possible from the mid us/ western states so sometimes stayng over can't be avoided.