Burping and Farting

You guys are hillarious! Hey maybe when we do get together in CA of Vegas we can have a "worst/best fart and worst/best burp" contests. :D Can you imagine the disounts we could get? The waiter would come in to bring our drink orders, and leave so fast that they would forget to take our money :D Or maybe they would pass out because of the stinks in the air!!!! :rofl:

Ok, enough of that - but really, I only burp when I eat too fast or when I'm "full". That's when I know I need to take smaller bites or stop eating altogether. As for fluctuations, none. And hopefully it stays that way :P As for the bowel movements, they are normal, it used to be consistently on schedule, like every morning, but now it's daily and unscheduled. If you drink your water and have your protein and fiber, you should be good to go. :good:

YES YES YES a contest, right up my alley!!!! Would be fun!

[willT bows on all fours...]

We're not worthy!!.......

Yes and yes. Don't know what it is about the words burping and farting, but they just make me laugh. (Maybe I just taught 6th graders too long.)

We could start a choir with my help!!!

Now I am on the floor laughing so hard.. Julie, you are a hoot!

Oh man ...I wish I knew. I am sure Will and a few others may understand my concerns about going back to work. Teaching 7th graders and all this gas don't make for a good combination. At least I teach science...maybe I can turn it into a leason! :D

SNORT... laughing so hard that I am about to wet myself. The dogs are trying to lick my face because they think something is wrong with me. (Well, actually it is better than them sniffing my bottom after I fart.)

When I was growing up, we couldn't use the word fart. We "tooted."

My own kids called it "fluffing." "Mom! Zach is fluffing and it smells horrible!"

I've been thinking about this topic for a few days. Kim was such a brave soul to post such an inquisitive, thought provoking question. She brought up soups, pottying, and she is a wonderful member of this awesome group of people. In my book, that makes her a sooper souper pooper snooper trooper grouper.

I've been thinking about this topic for a few days. Kim was such a brave soul to post such an inquisitive, thought provoking question. She brought up soups, pottying, and she is a wonderful member of this awesome group of people. In my book, that makes her a sooper souper pooper snooper trooper grouper.

I agree with WillT and applaud Kim for posting.. I was too Chicken to ask :yes3:

WillT.. You crack me up!!!!

I burp too. The real funny thing is that they can be really long burps. That use to gross me out. We were not allowed to burp like that because it was rude. Sometimes I spend more time trying to hind the burps than I do eating the food. I guess that could be a good thing. Dawn

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem..... an "excuse me" would be appropriate, young lady!!!!

[will T shakes the pointer finger just like ALL moms used to do]

No, Kidding.. we are too funny, and the posts just got funnier and funnier.. Kim.. thank you for raising the most entertaining questions!

:lol: you all are too darn funny!! I am glad Kim brought this question up, though, just as the rest of you are. I find that I burp WAY more than I used to, but have about the same amount of gas as I did before. For some reason I fart a whole lot when I am sleeping - sometimes I wake myself up from a dead sleep with that loudness. Geesh! :lol: Its quite ridiculous! Thanks for sharing everyone... isn't it great to be able to talk about these things with absolutely no shame? haha!!

Oh dear, I made a blooper. Someone passed on that Kim is a sooper dooper souper pooper snooper trooper grouper. :D

If some of you are acquiring exquisite burping skills, would that make you brrrrappppp stars? or brrrapppppers, for short? Oh no... that means the contest at the gathering would be called the Brrrappppers Delight??