Size 20 clothes..

I was supposed to send my size 20 clothes to someone and for the life of me I can't remember who it was! I am so sorry! Please send me a PM and I will get them off to you if you still need them. It is mainly jeans and shorts. I gave all my shirts to my Mom.

Also, I had to share this news! I bought some size 16 jeans at Old Navy and wore them once about 2 months ago. They were very tight. I rarely wear jeans cuz it is so darn hot, but I put them on this morning and they fell to the ground! Off to a size 14 I go..who would've thunk it? LOL I am on cloud 9!

WHooo-Hooooo! Way to go girl! I am wearing a size 16 shorts today, Never thought I would get there, but I did. Bought a new skirt yesterday at a regular store and it was a size 16 and I was so stunned. I still see the fat girl in the mirror.

Cloud 9? Don't you mean Size 9 :):)

I was supposed to send my size 20 clothes to someone and for the life of me I can't remember who it was! I am so sorry! Please send me a PM and I will get them off to you if you still need them. It is mainly jeans and shorts. I gave all my shirts to my Mom.

Also, I had to share this news! I bought some size 16 jeans at Old Navy and wore them once about 2 months ago. They were very tight. I rarely wear jeans cuz it is so darn hot, but I put them on this morning and they fell to the ground! Off to a size 14 I go..who would've thunk it? LOL I am on cloud 9!

It's ME!!! That's so funny you write about it - I was just telling someone this last week that I was going to need those close sooner than I think!!!

Do you need me to send you my info again??

Thanks

I love that you are doing so great. I always like to hear of people's sucesses that are ahead of me. It gives me hope. YOur doing geat and keep up the fight. Dawn

Thanks so much for the compliments!! It really keeps me going. I don't know what I would do without all of you and your support.

Callicat~Yes girl, send me that info! I am SO sorry!!! ><'