have restriction but not loosing

I have about 3.6 cc in my band or so says the doctor here in chicago. I am small amounts every four hours. However i have not been able to loose weight. sO when do you get another fill? In the papers given to us by the OCC it says that if you have no restriction is time to get another fill, however i feel that i have enough restriction, but yet not loosing enough weight. I eat about 1200 calories per day and workout about 5 days a week burning aroun 500 calories per day at the Gym.

any suggestions!! :((

Looks like you have lost almost 30 lbs since your surgery in April which is good. Have you started measuring? With all of the exercise you are doing you should be loosing a lot of inches. Try not to focus on the scales maybe get a goal dress like mamamichelle.

Linda

I was told to eat three solid meals a day and to avoid snacking. Are you eating more than three solid meals a day? Also, are you getting enough protien? What are you eating when you do eat? Do you eat solids? Are you waiting an hour after your meal to drink your water? Are you drinking enough water?

Give us an idea of what you ate yesterday. Let the successful banders give you some tips.

I have about 3.6 cc in my band or so says the doctor here in chicago. I am small amounts every four hours. However i have not been able to loose weight. sO when do you get another fill? In the papers given to us by the OCC it says that if you have no restriction is time to get another fill, however i feel that i have enough restriction, but yet not loosing enough weight. I eat about 1200 calories per day and workout about 5 days a week burning aroun 500 calories per day at the Gym.

any suggestions!! :( (

I wish I could help. I know the scale does not always reflect the truth. Try one of those scales that do the body fat and such. You might want to measure also. Dawn

I was told to eat three solid meals a day and to avoid snacking. Are you eating more than three solid meals a day? Also, are you getting enough protien? What are you eating when you do eat? Do you eat solids? Are you waiting an hour after your meal to drink your water? Are you drinking enough water?

Give us an idea of what you ate yesterday. Let the successful banders give you some tips.

If I only eat three meals i will not be able to have 1200 calories per day. Before i was avoiding snacking, but then my body went into starvation mode. Regarding water, i drink about 80 ounces a day. I eat the amount of protein that it is suggested for my weight. I eat solids with the exception of breakfast, and i wait an hour before having a drink. So here is a typical day for me

Breakfast:

slim fast shake

mid day

slim fast meal bar

lunch

chicken portion, corn

mid day

sugar free jello

dinner

turkey burger no bun

You have lost alot of weight so far and you are doing alot of exercise!!! You may not be getting enough calories, with as much exercise as your doing< how long have you been at a stand still??? it may just be a few weeks and keep losing!! Don't get discouraged your doing great!!

Donna

Guest CryMeARiver

any suggestions!! :((

It's not possible!

If you are doing what you just posted above,then you are "losing" weight.

You must not be keeping accurate totals of what you eat.