N.W. BANSTERS LUNCH

hello, Just curious on how the lunch went... Did everyone have a good time, I am so bummed I had to work.

Can't wait for details and pictures..

Hi Linda!

I was there! :) There weren't many that showed but I still had a great time. I've never met any other bandsters with the exception of being down in TJ for the surgery, so it was great to be around others with their own experiences. I feel like I talk about my band too much with friends and family. I didn't take any pictures, so hopefully Hanna and Donna post theirs!

WAgal (Hanna) was there

Allcdngirl (Anita) was there

Dontondan (Donna) was there

and Logan!!! Such a sweet boy :)

Thanks Hanna for planning!! I hope we can all get together again soon!!!

Amber

Thanks for filling me in, I will be there for the next one for sure, glad you had a good time.

My son is banded as well so i always have someone to talk to, he is the only one that understands

when I say I've pb'd or is is quick to point out if I eat to quickly, so i understand how nice it is to

talk to fellow banders.

thanks again

Thanks for filling me in, I will be there for the next one for sure, glad you had a good time.

My son is banded as well so i always have someone to talk to, he is the only one that understands

when I say I've pb'd or is is quick to point out if I eat to quickly, so i understand how nice it is to

talk to fellow banders.

thanks again

That's great! Hanna said she would like to host something at her home so that we could all save $$ with the prices of gas and all.

Were you and your son banded the same day? Does he participate in this forum? I was banded the same day as my mom and although its great to talk with someone who knows the lingo and what I'm going through... its kinda hard to talk to her about my accomplishments. She had MUCH less to loose than I so her loss has been slower. I think it has also been easier for me since I live alone and control all food that comes in. She has to cook for dad and brother.

AnyWhooo.. Really hope you can make the next one!!!

Finally got to get on my computer since yesterday. I had a great time at lunch and it was so good to get to know Hannah, Amber, and Anita. We all did a lot of chatting about our bands and got to know each other a little better. Hanna invited us to have another get together at her home next time for tea.....I suggested maybe doing a potluck or a picnic....Ivars was a bit spendy. She would like to get together every month. It sure was nice to share experiences, good and bad, and it is nice to find that others have "fickle" bands.