How much volume wise did you all eat?

When in the mushy stage, how much in one seating did you all eat volume wise? My nutritionist has me eating 2-3 ounces at every meal, and I do feel full after I eat, but I don't stay full for long. I am just curious how much everyone ate during this time period. The thought of another 3 weeks is kind of daunting...

I am able to eat between 1/2 and 3/4 cup of food per meal. Some days less than others, depending on the food I choose.

I get full really quickly too...and I am finding lately the full feeling doesn't seem to last as long as it should. My first fill is scheduled for July 16th, so I will discuss this with my surgeon and we can determine if I need a fill or not.

I eat a bowl of cereal (rice crispies or bran buds w/sweetener and skim milk) for breakfast and I stay full until lunch.

For lunch I eat a bowl of soup, creamy w/chunks or vegetable and if I am not full, an unsweetened pudding or apple sauce.

For dinner, I have tried mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes or rice (small amount), green veggies (brocolli or green beens) and fish or turkey(mashed).

I find that my dinner never keeps me full all night, so I usually have a small snack of fruit, popcicle or fudgecicle mid-evening.

I hope this info helps!

Cathy

I could knock back a full can of broth, warmed up in a coffee mug in no time flat. I can still drink 12 oz of water no problem.

Food wise, about 4 - 6 oz, depending on consistency. 6 oz Yoplait yogurt is about the max. Today, I've found that the 3 oz chicken breast has a LOT more staying power. Makes me happy!

I could knock back a full can of broth, warmed up in a coffee mug in no time flat. I can still drink 12 oz of water no problem.

Food wise, about 4 - 6 oz, depending on consistency. 6 oz Yoplait yogurt is about the max. Today, I've found that the 3 oz chicken breast has a LOT more staying power. Makes me happy!

Ok, that seems about right for me. I am only a week out and feel full after 2-3 ounces, but I get hungry again about 1.5 hours later... I too have found that chicken stays with me longer than anything else. I put it in my food processor with chicken broth and mush, mush, mush. Then I eat it taking 30 minutes or more and boy oh boy does it stay. I eat about 1/3 of a 1/2 of breast.