Back to Basics Sugar Free Slushie Express

Hiya Gang,,

Something I bought yesterday at Target,, It is a Back to Basics Slushie Express for $20 dollars and it has sugarfree syrups that are additional. They were $3.99 a bottle or 3 for $6.49,, they come in sugarfree flavors. The taste was ok not to scream home about but I think a little splenda in the mix would help.. The actual slushie maker worked really well so add whatever flavors you want,,I think crytal lite is good over them or the mixed berry or tropical protien water by Special K.. Thought you'd like to know.... I am still in the recovery stage so I am always looking for something good.. XO Lisa :P

That sounds good! I was dying for something different when I was on liquids too.

Guest sdejong

Oh my gosh, you should also try cream of split pea.... YUMMMMMMM I definitly water it down alot but it is still very very good and no chunks.

shy

Oh my gosh, you should also try cream of split pea.... YUMMMMMMM I definitly water it down alot but it is still very very good and no chunks.

shy

Shy.. No one in my entire world will deal with spit pea soup!! I love SPS!! I will get some,, sounds so yummy.. How are you and your sis doing? I am really good,, ready to rock and roll... I can't wait to go swim though,, it is sooooo hot here!! My feet and toes are looking like prunes since I sit on the side all day.. Take care,, XO Lisa