NW/Canada Bandsters meet

http://a196.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...bca9e03c19e820b

I hope that this works! Not a computer geek!

This is a picture of Hanna, Amber, Anita, and Donna

Uh-oh, didn't work, maybe someone can help me get this picture on.

What a great picture - I'm sorry I missed the meeting.

Let me know when the next one is - a Sunday afternoon would be great!!

;)

Thanks Michelle, I knew you would be able to help me out! Lynzz--No we all drank our liquids before eating.....they just didn't remove the glasses! You see we also had our leftover boxes because we didn't join the "clean plate club"! LOL! My son ate the leftovers that night!

I'm sorry I missed it as well, but will be there for the next one.

Woot! I am envious.. looks like you all had a blast!

Thanks for posting the pic Donna. It is a great pic of all of us! We should do this every 3 months, and take pic's each time. Next time hopefully we'll have alot more bandsters joining us.

Thanks for posting the pic Donna. It is a great pic of all of us! We should do this every 3 months, and take pic's each time. Next time hopefully we'll have alot more bandsters joining us.

I agree!!! I would love to get together again and meet more fellow bandsters ><'

ps... Anita, the pics on your signature just DONT do you justice =D>

Thanks Amber.. you're so sweet! I just hit my 30 lb mark yesterday and I'm just glowing!! (Or so I've been told!) I feel so damn good! July 15th will be 2 months for me, so I will be taking another pic and posting it. That should show the weight loss better.

I think every three months to get together would be a lot of fun, and with the cost of travel it would be reasonable. I am having a rough week right now......need a fill really bad, I have it scheduled for next Wednesday. YIKES!

Is Seattle a great middle point for everyone to meet? I think it would be really fun to meet down at the market, have tea/coffee - lunch or whatever, and then shop the great fresh fish and produce.

What does everyone think?

PS - Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sorry to have missed it!

Peace,

maggie

[link=http://www.phenforum.com/phentramin]

[image noborder]http://www.phenforum.com/glitters/style3/40.gif[/image]

[/link]

Seattle is fine as long as its not midweek, I would just get a room and stay the night, I missed the first one but would love to meet everyone,

Seattle would work fine for me. It's just that I have school most of the year and a job all year so mid-week meetups are not an option. I would have come to this last one but I already had other commitments.

Saturdays are good with enough notice... I have to cross two borders to get there so I would need a early start... the first two weekends in august are out for me though.. going to the lake one weekend and dancing tahitian for a party on the 9th. So anytime after that is fine.