hunger after 2nd fill

I eat small amount of food during meals, so i feel like i have a good restriction. however i feel hungry in about 2hours after i eat. i wait an hour before drinking, and i eat my protein first. Has anyone experience this? Should i be getting another fill?

thanks

Are you still losing weight? I think that if you are able to keep losing 1-2lbs a week with little restriction then you don't need another fill (the more fills you get the greater the risks of complications) so if you are able to still lose weight I would wait a little while for a fill!!

I eat small amount of food during meals, so i feel like i have a good restriction. however i feel hungry in about 2hours after i eat. i wait an hour before drinking, and i eat my protein first. Has anyone experience this? Should i be getting another fill?

thanks

Lock 27, you are doing GREAT!!! Like MM said, if you are still losing weight I would not get another fill. If you are able to eat more than a 3rd than you were pre-band that it might be indicated. But I am guessing that if you are getting hungry after two hours of eating then you are not eating that much. Just remember to drink, drink, drink. I know a lot of people say coffee is not good for you but sometimes I find that if I am hungry and water does not seem to help that if I drink a cup of coffee with a little non-dairy creamer and Splenda it really quinches the hungar! Please keep us posted and congrats!!

Are you still losing weight? I think that if you are able to keep losing 1-2lbs a week with little restriction then you don't need another fill (the more fills you get the greater the risks of complications) so if you are able to still lose weight I would wait a little while for a fill!!

no i have not lost weight in the last month. i contacted dr miranda and she gave me a strict diet to follow that barely adds up tp 1000 calories. i am currently 177 lbs and it has not change in a while.