What online food/exercise logs do you use?

Hi Julie,

I record my food and exercise on myfitnesspal.com

I tried some of the other ones but like this one the best. It suggest a nutritional daily nutritional goals for you based on current and goal weight, etc. but I don't think it is necessarily appropriate for bandsters. I mainly just use it to count calories.

I have been logging a little over 2 weeks now and it has helped me tremendously! I wish I would have done it from the beginning.

So whichever site you decide to go with, just start doing it as soon as you can. You will be glad you did. :D

I didn't realize there were so many spots. I did signup for the sparkpeople one but didn't have alot of time to see how you actually just journal your food. It's got alot of stuff on it, maybe too much, I'm not sure. I need to make time to check it out a little more before I decide. I want something that is easy, (don't we all) to use.

Thanks again all.

I just checked out Thedailyplate.com. I found out right away how to add my food entries and it has thousands of foods to choose from. I'm going to use this one for now as it seems the easiest. I'll also check out the sparkpeople one when I have more time to figure it out. Thanks again