How do you handle it when you're up late and hungry?

Phoenix

In post band surgery diet perspective, I binged yesterday.

I was honest in my food diary, 1490 calories in a day does not a binge make ;)

Still though, it was late, I was tired and hungry and though my stomach doesn't hold much, I haven't had a fill yet. Dinner was long gone.

It wasn't cookies or junk food. It was lemon cilantro hummus and peach kefir (and the extra 290 calories).

How do you all handle it?

In post band surgery diet perspective, I binged yesterday.

I was honest in my food diary, 1490 calories in a day does not a binge make ;)

Still though, it was late, I was tired and hungry and though my stomach doesn't hold much, I haven't had a fill yet. Dinner was long gone.

It wasn't cookies or junk food. It was lemon cilantro hummus and peach kefir (and the extra 290 calories).

How do you all handle it?

The "late nighters" as they are called are also my problem as I work swing shift. I get home around midnight and the last few hours I am up used to be a binge fest. Not now though. I do eat a snack if I have to but I've changed those snacks into healthy choices. I saved 100 calories for anyone of the 100 calorie packs, or chew carrots or another veggie. I am working hard on stopping the late nighters but old habits die hard. I encourage you to just keep up your good habits and they will eventually overcome the old bad ones...at least that's the hope I have for myself and others with this problem.