Posting pics of clothing

mona-camille

If anyone wants to posts pics of clothing and doesn't know how or doesn't have an on-line photo account, you are welcome to send them to me and I can post the pics for you.

That is, if you want to post pics. Not sure we need to do that with everything, but if so, I can help. Just use my regular e-mail account of: ramona29@rcn.com

My sister is coming over to my house shortly wanting me to post her outgrown clothes on e-bay but I am going to try to talk her into joining up here. Selling on e-bay can be a pain and why not exchange since she needs new sizes too! She is the one who was banded in the states and that I am very jealous of, LOL!!! So, hopefully, we can get her in on the action too!

You are so sweet and generous Mona, :lb13:

I am anxious to know what size she may have available. I too am going to gather up my stuff after another month or so and offer them here.

Mona thanks again for the offer of help to all of us and just know I love ya!!

CRAP!! My brother in law just called and he took my sister to the hospital this morning. Been having some unusual pains in her abdomen below her port area (hers is on the right) and today they just got worse. My sister is not a complainer, so when she mentions it, that means she needs a doctor. She said it isn't like any gas pain she has ever had before, or cramps, just an unusual type of pain. So far they said the lap band is fine and so is her gall bladder. But she is going for a cat scan next to check her apendix. A little worried, but I am sure it will be ok. So, understandlibly, she won't be here today. Just hope she is ok. Just always get a little freaked out (thats so easy for me to do) since we lost our other sister at the age of 42. I only have 2 left and I want to keep them! Oh geez, just as I typed that, I realized that she too is now 42. What the heck???

Mona I am praying for your sister as I type. Keep us posted. You also are in my prayers. Sstay cool and don't freak. Remember stress is not good for our band. I understand the circumstances you are facing (sort of) as my sister committed suicide when she was 40!! Losing a sibling in any way is not what any of us plan on at this young of an age. Take care honey!!

Mona I am praying for your sister as I type. Keep us posted. You also are in my prayers. Sstay cool and don't freak. Remember stress is not good for our band. I understand the circumstances you are facing (sort of) as my sister committed suicide when she was 40!! Losing a sibling in any way is not what any of us plan on at this young of an age. Take care honey!!

You're sweet, thanks!! Suicide at 40? That is so very sad! I am so sorry for you and for her. Suicide is so tragic. My sister has some kind of breathing disease. Basically, her trachea grew closed. They never did learn why or where or how or anything. She was the only one who ever had such a thing. She was studied extensively at May clinic and even they couldn't figure it out. Eventually, she just stopped breathing. She never wanted to liver her life on a ventilator, so we had no choice but to let her go. Well, not quite that simply, she was in a coma for 6 weeks first and then suddenly just went completely brain dead. So, that was that. I will never stop missing her. I'm sure it is the same for you!

My brother in law called, turns out her port is infected! All that pain for an infected port. They are sending her home with antibiotics and told to call her batiatric Doctor monday morning. They are pretty sure it has to be replaced. THey figure it must have gotten infected when she got a fill. Kind of scary. Haven't heard that happen to anyone yet, but it can. So, she will be fine.

Thanks for caring and holding my hand!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all... I'm the sister who, as it turns out, does NOT have an infection at my port...I went into my surgeon the following monday (2 days later).. there is no infection at my port. He says ER doc's just don't know anything about banding and make assumptions... so I was put on a high dose of antibiotics for nothing.... Dr. Boorse suggested giving it a week or so to see how it goes as it may have been viral (green poop). As of this writing (10 days later from ER visit), I am in my 4th day of almost no pain so I guess he was right.....

Ramona: Robin suffered from Idiopathic Bronchial Stenosis.... Idiopathic = unknown origin Bronchial = Bronchial tubes Stenosis = Narrowing....

so all, that means her breathing tubes were slowly growing shut and there was no known source and no known cure... In fact, she was one of 5 people worldwide (at the time anyway) who had this problem. She was in a coma for 4 weeks before they transferred her to Philadelphia where she was overdosed with Ativan, which culminated in her brain dead state.

and yes all.. I HAVE SOME CLOTHES!! I just have to get my act together and get them posted... but i'll have anywhere from size 20 - 28...... that much i can tell you now... I'll get myself in gear soon I promise.... hopefully this weekend.... :) :) :)

Hi all... I'm the sister who, as it turns out, does NOT have an infection at my port...I went into my surgeon the following monday (2 days later).. there is no infection at my port. He says ER doc's just don't know anything about banding and make assumptions... so I was put on a high dose of antibiotics for nothing.... Dr. Boorse suggested giving it a week or so to see how it goes as it may have been viral (green poop). As of this writing (10 days later from ER visit), I am in my 4th day of almost no pain so I guess he was right.....

Ramona: Robin suffered from Idiopathic Bronchial Stenosis.... Idiopathic = unknown origin Bronchial = Bronchial tubes Stenosis = Narrowing....

so all, that means her breathing tubes were slowly growing shut and there was no known source and no known cure... In fact, she was one of 5 people worldwide (at the time anyway) who had this problem. She was in a coma for 4 weeks before they transferred her to Philadelphia where she was overdosed with Ativan, which culminated in her brain dead state.

and yes all.. I HAVE SOME CLOTHES!! I just have to get my act together and get them posted... but i'll have anywhere from size 20 - 28...... that much i can tell you now... I'll get myself in gear soon I promise.... hopefully this weekend.... :) :) :)

I already told them that, you're late!!!

Go read the main topic forum! And stop being so technical.