Will be Banded on Wed

Hi.

Im new to this site. I will be banded on Wed July16. I decided to have the surgery on July 1 and set a date. I have read all the post about what to take. I have a crazy question

I will be traveling alone and I was wondering if you keep your same hotel room after surgery. I was thinking about taking a smaller bag to put what I would need for the hospital and leave the rest of my stuff in the room.

Thanks....

I hear different answers to this question, but I'll give you mine... I also went alone in March to be banded. I checked into a room the night before [actually, early in the morning before] my surgery. I was told to check out and bring my things with me to the OCC. {I packed very little, only my basic nessecity's} The next day when I was released, I went back to the hotel and checked into a different room. Use a suitcase with wheels, it's a BIG help! No one touched my things, they were in my room at the OCC right where I left them before going into surgery. Hope this helps, anything else, just post! ;) Best wishes, Darlene

Ok.

Thank You !!!

I'm a little nervous about going alone but, I know that I will be fine.

Congratulations on your pending banding! :) Everything in TJ will be fine... don't worry about a thing.

Congrats on getting your surgery date! You will be fine. :D