activity restrictions

i was recently banded and am wondering if there are any activity restrictions that i will need to be aware of? any problems with stuff like riding roller coasters that flip you up-side-down. or rides that throw your body weight forward against restraints around your abdomen?

any problems with activities or exercises that stretch your core like yoga? exercising on an exercise ball?

grace

For me it was - stay low for 30 days, no exercise except for light walking - no abs for 90 days. Now that I've said that you should check your documents - if you were banded by someone else other than Dr. Ortiz - your rules may vary and you should contact the center that you worked with.

Rollar coasters - we're still trying to figure that one out - I went on some after 6 months - however not sure if it was a smart move.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Mary and I am new to this site.

Why are you not sure it was such a smart move? Did it hurt? What did it feel like? I am going to Cedar Point Amusement Park next month (there are like 17 Rollar Coasters). I asked my doctor and he said I would be fine, but I have visions in my head of my stomach coming up through my band or the g-force or whatever making my band slip!